no sex drive

winegums

Reaction score
this may sound really strange and me and oh have a longgg story with this wtt/ttc business! but anyway
we ttc for nearly 2 years and had our baby boy last year. he is a year old now and we decided to ttc april. last month i wanted to start a month early.
he freaked out and said he wanted to wait a few YEARS.
i think then he felt sorry for me because he saw i was sad and we tried to BD but he ended up pulling out at the last minute or saying he felt sick and couldn't do it. so i guessed he didn't really want to and put and end to the ttc!
ever since (i know its only been a couple of weeks but we used to do it 3 maybe 4 times a week) i can't bear the thought of sex!
thinking of all that wasted sperm that isn't inside me making babies just makes me want to cry
i have to go now i don't want to sound crazy but yeh! there it is!
xxx

oh hun :( i'm sorry. back before my OH and i decided to start ttc, we had a really healthy sex life, but as we started discussing children in the future, i got more and more baby crazy and i didnt feel like having sex knowing that he didnt want to start trying yet.. the thought of using condoms made me sick. when we would have sex i would cry sometimes.. it was so depressing, but he just wasn't ready yet, so i did my best to hide it from him because i knew it would just make him feel rushed.. eventually he decided we should start ttc, which was after the baby craziness started to fade from my system. :dohh:

you're not alone, try not to worry about it too much, just let him have some time to come around. i'm sure he'll change his mind sooner than you think. :hugs:

Sorry, no advice as I haven't been in your situation. Just wanted to say though that what you say sounds perfectly understandable and I'd probably feel the same. :hugs:

I no exactly how u feel. Oh put a stop to ttc in jan and i can't bare sex. I just keep thinkin wots the point wen im oot gonna get wot i want. I no its bad that i feel like that but i have a lot of problems and cant conceive naturaly. He thinks its gonna happen straight away but really its gonna b at least 2 years =( hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->