No sleep and falling down the stairs .. rant

Annunakian

Mom of two
Reaction score
Sorry ladies but I need to vent a bit.

I've gotten less than hour of sleep due to the cats running around like idiots trilling and meowing, heartburn, restless leg and and over active mind thinking about everything that I need to get done with a lot of stuff. My DS decided to act like a knob this morning before school, fueling my frustration. Whilst going down the stairs of my apartment building I somehow missed a step and fell, landed on my knee and jacked it up pretty bad. It's all scrapped and hurts like hell. I didn't land on my bump so I didn't want to wake DH for that but couldn't remember if he had an appointment today or not so I woke him anyway, mentioning I fell; he asked if LO was ok and I said yes and that was it. Nothing about me or if I was ok. :growlmad: All I wanted was a cuddle and some kindness. Sometimes he can be such a man. I'm so tired and now I doubt I will sleep much due to my knee. I put some Neosporin on it and thinking about Tylenol. Anyone want to come and cuddle with me while I try to sleep? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->