no support :(

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
im pregnant no dad no family or friend support i have 3 yunger children that live with me n three older children that i have half half with there dad he cant help with these three do you no of any charityies that help with childminding for appointments and hospital trips n labour at all ??

I would try your local sure start centre. They usually offer help and support . My local centre has a list of registered child minders etc. .

Good luck x

Definitely speak to your health visitor about it and she should be able to signpost you to some support and local charities. You could also look at a doula for the birth, some will help with childcare at the time and you can get reduced fees based on your income or if they’re a trainee. They’ll help and support after the birth too.

Your midwife or health visitor should be able to recommend services and point you in the right direction :hugs:

If you don’t have a HV then your local sure start centre will be able to help especially with being pregnant . I’d try there . I know my local centre offers loads of different courses and support for pregnant ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->