No symptoms, do I worry

sweety2513

Reaction score
So I got my BFP on Saturday and am now almost 5 weeks. However, I have not had symptoms since about 4 days before my missed period. Back then I had sore breasts and was very tired. However, since getting my BFP I have not felt anything besides cramps for the first few days. Should I be worried???

I only got cramps and tiredness when I first found out but some people dont get anything (or get even worse symptoms). Dont worry. It has nothing to do with a viable pregnancy. Congratulations!

No dont be worried. I didnt get any symptoms until 6/7 weeks then they hit me like a ton of bricks so i would say enjoy the next week or two as things are about to change big time!!

Having said that, a friend of my OH is 4 weeks ahead of me at 16 wks now and shes had no symptoms at all, apart from being "a bit tired", which i was very jealous of! But then symptoms, as unpleasant as they are, are strangely reassuring as you feel like somethings definitely happening.

But you may find the symptoms come and go at first, but they will become more constant around 7 weeks.

Oh and the cramps, unless they are very severe im told theyre normal. Ive had them for weeks now.

Hey,
Congrats :)
I also got my bfp on Saturday but don't know for sure my exact dates yet, I think we're around the same though.
I have no symptoms either - I was actually just thinking this today, if I hadn't done a test I would not have any suspicions that I was pregnant. I can't even remember if I had any symptoms this early on with my DD. Although the sickness hit me like a bus at about eight weeks!

Everything is fine I'm sure :) xx

Im the same. Im sure in the next 2 weeks they will get us.
Good luck xx

Thank you everyone for the comforting responses. I seem to be worrying about everything these days. I get cramps after I pee, I worry, I get a shooting pain once or twice, I worry, my back hurts, I worry ,then when I don't feel other things I worry. I feel like I am crazy. This is going to be a very long 9 weeks until I get to the 2nd trimester. I appreciate all your support and patience :flower:

count yourself lucky lol. I bet therel be a few of us on here that would love not to have any symptoms
xx

I feel the exact same way. I am so surprised by how much I constantly worry. I am feeling on and off sick. And I worry when I feel fine and then when something hurts. It's very odd. I have 8 weeks until second tri starts, and just don't want to get too excited.

Enjoy it lol if you're like me they'll hit you at 6 weeks

I don't have a single symptom. Maybe a bit more tired than usual but my 1 year old still doesn't sleep through so could be that (yes I'm crazy :rofl: )

I didn't really have any symptoms with my daughter either - I think I was sick maybe 3 times in the first trimester and felt a bit nauseas in the car first thing in the morning for a few weeks and once I got to about 7/8 weeks I was so tired until 13/14 weeks when it passed.

I'm 12 weeks and the only symptom i've had is tiredness. No sickness at all. Have had occasional headaches xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->