Noah Anthony Updates

So this afternoon at 12, we tried breastfeeding again. We did it last time about 3 weeks ago. So it went okay. Im going back again at 5:30 to try again. So keeping my fingers crossed, and praying this stay on this track and that he will be heading home soon...we'll see!

Noah will be a level 2 NICU patient starting on Thursday and his feeds are upto 23cc's every three hours, a few steps closer to getting home!!!

I'm so glad he's doing much better, I'm sure he will be home really soon.

Youve got a right little fighter there :) Ive just read through this post and im really glad he is doing so well!
Take care

Glad to see he's doing well !!!! Fingers crossed you'll bring him home soon !!!:hugs:

Glad Noah is improving to level 2!! I hope his feedings keep getting better.

Forgot to say I added some pic's of Noah to myspace. So for anyone who would like to see some new pic's send me a friend request. myspace.com/vanwest

:hugs: Glad to hear he's doing great! Wishing you all the luck with the breastfeeding hon :hugs:

glad he is doing so well hun good luck with the breast feeding

Hi Everyone

Happy Easter :) The link below is a link to a story my Dad wrote about Noah. He's an Associate Editor for the paper here. It made me cry, thought I would share it with you all.

https://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/mar/22/30gtchronicle-roman-condensed-hed/?feedback=1#comments

Wow that article was so sweet. Your dad is a great writer. Hope little Noah comes home soon hun! :hugs:

So glad that Noha is home. I read your dad's artical and he is a amazing writer.

Noah is 23 inch's long now!!! At birth he was 14 inch's long. I think he's 11 lbs, will know for sure when he gets his RSV shot next week :D

Wow sounds like he is doing really well :D What a special little boy! :happydance:

hiya,
glad to hear he is doing well

the rsv jab is brilliant , just remember it is a preventative measure only but kept our little one in good health . Before it was invented 80% of premmies ended back in hospital at some point, now it is almost zero due to the bug

Oh yes I know, and Im very protective lol, Infact when my step kids have been ill, Ive banned them to there room, and call my mom to pick them up. my step daughter andrea was gone one week last time she was sick, thats when her doc said it would be safe for her to return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->