Noah Anthony Updates

So glad he is doing so well hun. SOunds like a little fighter

I cant believe its been a month already.

It must be hard seeing other mums and their babies, but your little boy is doing great, he's such a fighter!

Hope you're keeping well too :)

xxx

Noah was doing very well over the weekend. He was lowered the a level 2, instead of a 3. Wearing clothes and I was able to try breastfeeding. Now though he's having trouble with his stomach is extended(swollen) so they've stoped feeding him, back on IV and no longer wearing clothes. Sure is a rollercoaster. His weight has kinda of hit a low hasnt gained alot since all of this. His oxygen levels have been good, and his blood work doesnt show signs of an infection, I think its the stuff they use to add calories to his breastmilk that doesnt agree with him. Keep little Noah in your prayers please.

I also wanted to thank all the ladies who pitched in and sent me the cute little bear and picture frame, I can't wait to put the bear in his room! Thanks Wobbles!!! :hugs:

I hope he gets better soon, and I'm glad he's oxygen levels are good. I hope you get to try breastfeeding again really soon. :hugs: I will keep praying.

They think he might have something called "NEC" . Really scared. Please pray for Noah.

I just looked up NEC. I promise to pray for all of you. You guys have been so strong through everything and I am sure everything will work out fine. :hugs: Stay positive as much as possible. We are all here supporting you!

:hugs::hugs:Thinking & praying for you guys....Noah is a wee fighter & will get through this stay strong mummy & daddy xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers

I also wanted to thank all the ladies who pitched in and sent me the cute little bear and picture frame, I can't wait to put the bear in his room! Thanks Wobbles!!! :hugs:
Aw hun I am so glad they got there - thats took ages :shock: from Me, Stircrazy & the mod team hun x

Keeping lil man much in our thoughts x

aww hun thinking of u and your lil one xxxx

Noah is breathing on his own again. They did some test on his brain to see if that might of been why he just stopped breathing out of the blue. His Ultrasound came back fine and they did a EEG to see if he was having seziures, it showed he was having them which, to them didnt make since because he did not show any signs of seziures, so they did another EEG and video taped it for 24 hours, I spoke to the doctor who read it and she said again it showed some seziure activity but he wasnt showing signs with his body that he was having one so she doesnt want to put him on medication he proably doesnt need. This afternoon he is having a Cat Scan of the Brain to be safe. His belly is still swollen, he doesnt cry when you touch it anymore and they are starting to hear bowel sounds, so Im still praying for a mircale and it will fix itself and no surgery will be needed. On a postive note, the nurse let me hold Noah today first time in four days. We did skin to skin care, which is suppose to help me produce more milk since Ive been pumping for a month and half now. Thank you for all your kind comments and prayers, they really help.

:hugs: Glad to hear some positive news out of it. Hopefully he won't have to have surgery :hugs: Will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I will keep praying, I'm so happy he's doing much better

Glad you got some good news hon, I hope he continues to recover without needing the surgery! Keeping you all in my thoughts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->