Noah is home with his Mommy and Daddy

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't post earlier. But wanted to tell you all Noah came home from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon. He is doing well. Eatting well, going to the bathroom(ALOT) He's been alittle fussy when I put him down to sleep in his bassinet, I think its because its so different then what he's useto. He loves his swing and Im worried soon it will be the only place he will fall asleep :( This morning I was bad though. He feel asleep on my chest and I feel asleep, so I missed his 6am feeding, I woke up at 7am, he was so hungry by then. Now I have to work to get him back on his feeding schedule of 12,3,6,9. When Brad is free he will post some pictures. Deepest thanks to everyone who prayed for my family and were always there for advice and support esp when I felt so alone and scared.

I was just about to post on your other thread when I seen this. I read your dads article & it made me cry it was so sweet & well wrote. Congrats on finally getting your darling son home & I wish all three of you the very best for the future. I cant wait to see more pics of little Noah. Take Care xxx

congratulations! and he is home even before his due date, what a strong man he will be one day!

that is womderful news. I am so happy he is finally home.

Congratulations! That's wonderful news :D

Back where he belongs. Well done and kisses for your little boy xx

Congratulations to you all. I know exactly how wonderful you are all feeling right now (and how tired). I'll always remember the day Charlotte came home after 14 weeks in hospital. Even now I cry when I think of it.

Don't get too hung up on the schedule he had whilst in hospital as you will find that within days it will all change. Enjoy this special time.

Love
Sam

What great news! Glad he's home hon! :hugs:

BIG HUGE :hugs: to you all, well done Noah on being such a strong little boy, hope your all settling down to being a family ok, congrats XXX

Congratulations hun :hugs:
So glad he is home with his mummy and daddy x
Take care x

WOW that is just the best news ever. I can not imagine how overwhelmed with joy you both must feel!!!

Just seeing the title of this thread made me smile from ear to ear. I'm so pleased for you that he's home and doing so well.
Congratulations!!!

wow hun how long were u in hospital for again?? Thats amazing he's home already you must feel so releived to finally have him home. I'll never forget the day Angel came home. :) god bless and good luck I can't wait to see pics :D

i was thinking about noah before wondering if he had come home., glad he has congratulations hun thats great news.

wow hun how long were u in hospital for again?? Thats amazing he's home already you must feel so releived to finally have him home. I'll never forget the day Angel came home. :) god bless and good luck I can't wait to see pics :D

66 Days or 9 weeks. I am so releived, now I know for sure my baby will be okay. I cried when he came home. I can't stop smileing at him :D
Forgot to post, at discharge he weighed 4lbs 0.4oz with his brace on. So he was discharged from the hospital less then 4 lbs, which is ironic, the reason I say this is, when I was in the hospital the OB nurse was trying to make me feel better, and told me of a baby who went home at 3lbs 10 oz. I'd say he's right around that. God had everything planned from the start:crib:

yay congrats im so pleased ur family is all united together. as someone eles said its brillinat he made it home before due date xxx

if u dont mind me asking how many weeks were u when noah was born xx

Awww, I'm so happy for you & your family!!

Its crazy to think he should still be in your tummy, you've a strong little man!

Cnt wait to c pics

Take Care xx

congratulation on bringing your little miracle home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4