***non-smokers for 2011***

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
:cloud9: this is a group for all the girls who plan on stopping smoking whichever way you plan on stopping be it with patches or gum or like me cold turkey :happydance: come join me :) just comment and ask for your name to be put on the list and the date you will be stopping :cloud9:

:cloud9: Sarah1726 :cloud9:
:happydance: January 1st 2011 :happydance:
:bodyb: Cold turkey :bodyb:

:dust:

:cloud9: amandad192 :cloud9:
:happydance: January 1st 2011 :happydance:
:bodyb: cold turkey / Inhalater :bodyb:

:cloud9: mum2beagain :cloud9:
:happydance: 1st january 2011 :happydance:
:bodyb: cold turkey? :bodyb:

:cloud9: Chan221 :cloud9:
:happydance: 3rd January 2011 :happydance:
:bodyb: patches :bodyb:

here is a link for quitting smoking tickers :happydance:

https://www.tickerclub.com/tickers/smoking/

:hi:
I plan on quiting Jan 1st...If I'm over this nasty bug (I suspect to be flu) I have.

Temp was up to 39.2 this morning :cry: but normal now so I'm hoping I'm getting over it!

No sure how I'm going to quit, will be cold turkey or an inhilator.

x

im going cold turkey from 1jan too although i dont really smoke that much now i only have 2-3in the evening as i didnt really take it up again completly after my last pregnancy so hoping itll be quite easy

Im planning on quitting tommrow! But gonna start off on the patches :)

hows everyone doing so far i managed yesterday not a problemn but i had a sickness bug so was in bed all day

i gave in and started smoking, its just sooooo hard, especially the first smoke when i wake up.If i dont have it i feel sick :nope: xxxx

the main smokes i need is the first one when i wake up with my coffee and after i eat and mainly when im on the phone and bored...any suggestions for any of those so i wont want a smoke? xxxx

i gave in and started smoking, its just sooooo hard, especially the first smoke when i wake up.If i dont have it i feel sick :nope: xxxx

the main smokes i need is the first one when i wake up with my coffee and after i eat and mainly when im on the phone and bored...any suggestions for any of those so i wont want a smoke? xxxx

could u maybe try a inhaler so your still doping the hand movements x

day 2 nearly over struggling a little but going to bed soon so think day 2 is done lol

thanks hun i wish i only smoked a few a day like you, but i smoke....20 A DAY :blush: its hard, im def gunna try again tomorrow or at least see how long i can go when i get up in the morning before i give in :hugs: xxxx

thanks hun i wish i only smoked a few a day like you, but i smoke....20 A DAY :blush: its hard, im def gunna try again tomorrow or at least see how long i can go when i get up in the morning before i give in :hugs: xxxx

i used to smoke 20 a day but gave up when i was pregnant with my son last year started again after i had him when i go out for the day i smoke like a trouper i.e to mil lol but at home somehow i can managhe not to lol its just too cold to go outside heehee i dont normally smoke in the day but alreaduy im feeling the urge today :( hoping i can get through it though and hoping i get pregnant quickly otherwise if 8i have a drink ill cave in and start smoking again as as soon as i have a drink,drink i need one lol good luck today :thumbup: you can do it

thanks, but i gave in :cry: but because im smoking im going to see if i can even try save 1 or 2 will try again tomorrow! i just need a good reason i think.like if i found out tomorrow i was pregnant id stop in a heartbeat, id have a reason.but i feel guilty, i smoke in my sittingroom nowhere else but OH doesnt smoke and he's getting 2nd hand smoke off me so i told him to ban me from smoking in the house lol xxxx

it definalty helps if u stop smokin inside as its so cold the thought of going outside makes u wait longer then u are cutting down as u will only go out when u are desperate for a ciggy lol

Have you ladies tried the electronic cig?

They are the best thing for trying to quit but I suppose you then gotta wean yourself off them...Ive just bought one after using patches, gum, tablets, inhalator etc...and Ive gotta say, its the best quitting device Ive had...

I got mine from here...

https://www.rokuniversal.co.uk/

They are pricey at £40 but once you got it, you just need the liquid which you can get from amazon which range from £2,50 - £8.00

well im not doing too bad today, ive had 10 smokes instead of my usual 20 :happydance: its half 10 now will probably have 3 more before bed :) but still thats 7 less smokes! plus ive stopped drinking coffee today, im now drinking rasperry tea etc ! xxxx

well im not doing too bad today, ive had 10 smokes instead of my usual 20 :happydance: its half 10 now will probably have 3 more before bed :) but still thats 7 less smokes! plus ive stopped drinking coffee today, im now drinking rasperry tea etc ! xxxx

well done i caved in on day 4 and had 2 smokes last night but thats coz me and dh shared a bottle of wine with dinner so i "needed" a fag lol back to none today though x

Just wanted to add (for those not pregnant as I don't think you can take them pregnant) But I smoked for over 15yrs and was constantly trying to give up and never succeeded. I finally used Champix from my GP and I haven't smoked for, well it will be 2 yrs this June. I used to be able to smoke over 30 a day and I loved smoking, the social side of it I still miss but I still cant believe how easy it was to stop when taking these tablets. You still smoke and take the tablets and after about 4 days you realise you're not really smoking half as much as before. I went from 30 to 4 in 4 days and then I just stopped. Hope this info helps and good luck to you all :D

Hi ladies, I thought I would reignite this thread lol!

I stopped smoking yesterday, I quit with both my pregnancies in a heartbeat but stupidly started again after they were born. I'm really determined which I think is a good starting point, my OH has been nagging me about it for months but I actually feel like I want to do it for me now, and my kids of course.

I'm going cold turkey, no gum or anything, I only smoked about 4 a day so I don't think withdrawals should be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->