Non TTC or pregnancy rant

dakini

Reaction score
Ok, this has nothing to do with ttc, or pregnancy. I just need to vent and rant and rage. Ok, just vent.

I feel like crap today!!! :sad2: Last week I came down with the flu, fever and all. Then, on the weekend, when I started to feel better, it became a cold, and I am now suspecting it's a sinus infection.

So basically, I am stuck at work for another 5 hours (at least I can take 30 minutes of that as lunch), trying to stay awake. I have a totally stuffed nose (even after taking a couple of sprays of Otrivin - I know I shouldn't have, but I figure I am feeling so shitty, and have been, but the chances of us conceiving this month are pretty much down the drain, and i haven't o'ed yet this month, according to my chart), a pounding headache, a chest cough that won't go away, exhausted completely, a little dizzy and spinny, cold, can't talk (voice is going away), and nauseous! It can't get much better than this. :growlmad:

Like I said, nothing to do with ttc or pregnancy, just had to get this off my chest. (And it wastes a few minutes of time that I really don't have to think at work...bad I know, but just so tired and sick...)

And the really odd part is that I just had some cheese, and the nausea feels a little better...odd, very odd...

Ok, running off now. Just had to vent. Wish me luck at staying awake! I guess no Halloween decorations out again tonight...plans are to just go home after work and sleep if my nose will let me...please please please let me sleep! When it's time, and not before. :dohh:

Ok, nausea really isn't any better, no, I lie, it is, it's just still there...

awwwwwww that sounds horrible. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks. Just so feeling blah. I hope I feel better soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->