North pole breakfast

wildflower79

Reaction score
Is anybody planning on doing one this year?

I thought I might do a little one on Friday, but nothing too elaborate since it's a school morning.

I saw an idea on Pinterest for pancakes made into a santa face with strawberries for his hat, squirty cream beard and choc sauce eyes and mouth, so might just do that. I've got chocolate milk as well for a treat. Still got santa paper plates and cups from last year, so I can use those as well.

What's everyone else planning on having?

That sounds cute, is it to have on the first of December?

We have ours on christmas eve to say goodbye to the elves.
Weve done the santa pancakes before
We have also done
Snowflake donuts
Kiwi christmas tree
Gingerbread men/decorate your own gingerbread men
Snowballs
Christmas biscuits

We are doing it on Christmas Eve. Plan is to have pancakes, and santa strawberrys :)

That sounds cute, is it to have on the first of December?

Yes, planning on doing it to celebrate the elfs arrival! Plus it's Dh's birthday, so thought I'd combine the two and have a special breakfast 😀

We do one on the 1st of December and then usually again on Christmas Eve. I think I'm going to do Rudolph pancakes, Christmas tree crumpets, mini doughnuts and Christmas muffins with some strawberry milk. It won't all get eaten so we'll use the rest for packed lunches and snacks :)

Think we're going to do ours on 9th December and have my niece and goddaughter round. Not sure what we'll have yet but will update once planned.

I’ve not heard of this idea before but it sounds so cute!

Thanks for starting this thread ! I was going to do one for the girls over the weekend ! Usually have breakfast with DHs parents on Christmas Eve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->