North Wales

Hi I'm in north wales, I was just thinking "I wonder if there's anyone else in North Wales here?" and then I come across you lot!! nice one!!!

hope you are all well

I'm TTC, had some girly problems in the past but hoping that now ttc for real we'll be ok PMA! PMA!

dont know where my last post landed!!

I'm in Gwynedd too, TTC at the mo, congrats to all who got their BFP's

are there a few of us in Gwynedd??

ha ha blonde moment, post landed right ontop of my last one he he he

dont know where my last post landed!!

I'm in Gwynedd too, TTC at the mo, congrats to all who got their BFP's

are there a few of us in Gwynedd??

I'm Gwynedd....Pwllheli x

hiya!

theres a few of us from rhyl and the surrounding areas :)

ANyone else from posting in here coming chester zoo tmoz. Im "rhyl and surrounding area" too hehe :)

LOL we all might have gone to school together :rofl: i went to Blessed Edward Jones CHS

Oh dear! LOL

So do I haha Use to go in Rosies most weekends before I moved from Chester knew one of the bouncers so getting in was easy peasy!

Always good to go to a couple of bars - I'd like to go to the revolution bar again even as a start off because it's quite expensive but OMG I love the food!!

I'd drag you out but I think Imi would kill me :rofl:

sorry random old post lol, which bouncer did you know hun? My OH used to work as a bouncer there upuntil 5 years ago......you'll prolly remember him! Big miserable git:rofl:

I went to PHS..Grew up in Prestatyn, moved to Rhyl then moved to 'surrounding area' lol..the 'surrounding area' being the little quiet place on the other side of Sainsburys lol..x

pmsl laura! there are tonnes of us now from rhyl and the surrounding area lol

Tezzy you'll lyao lol - went to mum and baby today....there was a young woman, with an older boy and younger girl. The woman says something like "No Ffion needs to be in this bit" ...me- OMG is this tezzy in front of me?W?!?!?! Until I realised this Ffion was about 4 months old lol!

Think I get which bit you mean floralaura :) I work there....or did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->