Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

well yeah meeting saturday and going home sunday :dohh: youu didnt think i would have you come over on a saturday morning and have you go back saturday night did you??? :rofl:

It is cheaper for the girls flying from England to get to Dublin than it is for someone from the North to get a train !!!! How messed up is that. £20 single to Dublin from Belfast !!! lol

It is cheaper for the girls flying from England to get to Dublin than it is for someone from the North to get a train !!!! How messed up is that. £20 single to Dublin from Belfast !!! lol

i know!!!! :growlmad: its a bloody joke and even more if you get a bus from the north to dublin is close to 30euro!

I just checked days Hotel and in Oct it would be £49 for a room that sleep 2, so not bad at all :)

https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/da...0-16;srfid=75cda648a87d2214462462f0ace23645X2

Don't you have Travel lodges /Premiere inns in Ireland :rofl:

oh and please excuse the spelling mistakes, my vision is a little cock eyed at the moment from this stupid illness xxx

Don't you have Travel lodges /Premiere inns in Ireland :rofl:

We do but it is dearer than Days, for a double room in Oct with Premiere it is £64 so that would be £32 per person with Days it is only £25 per person :)

I just checked Travel lodge and it is £56 per double room in Oct !! lol

i created a poll for the ireland meet!

Dublin or belfast!

i think it may be belfast though, cheper for everything including beer and its closer your all the english gals! xzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->