Northern Ireland Meet?

I just found another NI person who might come!

haha--thanks aarisre--for welcoming me and telling me!!-girls Il have to see If I can go---live between Newry and Dundalk....I Have no kids--just TTC'ing after a MC end of October...so its Yorkgate cinema on Saturday then...

aww first ive known about this today!! im away for the weekend this weekend! maybe next time! have fun girls! i'll be watching the news to make sure i dont see any headliners ''mums & children invade yorkgate'' lol!

makeithappen I didn't realise you were local otherwise I'd have said to you!!!!

yep im a belfast girl lol! have no children to bring tho so would have felt a bit outa place i think lol! maybe by the next one i'll at least have a bump lol!

dont worry eve, keep me posted for next time :winkwink:

There are a couple without kids!! You daft bint!!!

id maybe be tempted to run off with a few of your cuties lol! :haha:

def will be at the next one!

I have some bad news ladies, dont know if I will make it now :( Dec burnt himself last night and has to go see a plastic surgeon today, so I dont know what will be happening until he is seen. :( I was so looking forward to this to, I will let you all know when I find out. xx

^^ I thought you might say that - let us know how it goes with the plastic surgeon, poor wee man. Hope you're holding up okay *hugs*

omg! hope hes alright sabby! :flower:

At this rate I'm gonna be at the meet by myself!

hehehe if NuKe goes into labour you could relocate to the hospital for visiting! :flower:

Well Dec had his appointment and all is well :)) thankfully the surgeon thinks he wont need any work, only if he has problems with it healing. So fingers crossed, unless he is still really sore, I will be there :)) cant wait xx

Well Dec had his appointment and all is well :)) thankfully the surgeon thinks he wont need any work, only if he has problems with it healing. So fingers crossed, unless he is still really sore, I will be there :)) cant wait xx

brilliant news sabby! :happydance:

How many of us is there going to be on saturday ????

maybe we should make a list of people who is deffo gonna be there, we don't want to be leaving anyone behind :) x

If Nuke goes into labour we can all coach her through it!! We could be midwives, we've done it, we know the score hahahahahahaha

im defo in, and stilleto sam & ellen are too, craftymum & jacob cant make it this time :-(

thats fantastic. you must be so relieved! brave little soldier!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->