Northern Ireland Meet?

I live on the Antrim Road, just past the police station. Not that far from you at all :)

sorry for your loss lizziemoon! :flower:

and this is freaking great!!! i live 5 minutes from yorkgate!! :happydance: how are we gonna know who is from bnb?? should we have a balloon?

Thanks :) Umm..I'm not gettin on the train with a balloon! lmao . Maybe if we posted pix of ourselves in here? You can't miss me, I have bright red hair like a post box and purple glasses lol.

sorry for your loss lizziemoon! :flower:

and this is freaking great!!! i live 5 minutes from yorkgate!! :happydance: how are we gonna know who is from bnb?? should we have a balloon?

Thanks :) Umm..I'm not gettin on the train with a balloon! lmao . Maybe if we posted pix of ourselves in here? You can't miss me, I have bright red hair like a post box and purple glasses lol.

you can't miss me either!! ive a big pink streak in my hair and very heavily tattooed... oh yes plus i will be 39+5 at the time... hard to be discreet when you're a planet!!

oOo I've loadsa tats too!! lolol imagine u went into labour that day with all the excitement!

Boo. there's only a train that gets me in at 12.12pm, and by the time I get a taxi over, it'll be 12.30, you'll all be gone by then! It's either that or get the bus, which takes 2 hours, too long for a 16 month old! :wacko: The earlier train is at 8.30am, wayyy too early, cus I don't collect the baby I look after until 9.30. I'll think of something!

we can change the time to afternoon if that suits better (and everyone agrees!)

I don't wana put everyone out! How long are we thinking of hanging out for? Will we be going for lunch etc too? Is it definately agreed for the 20th? Just so I can tell Roma I'm kidnapping her child for the day lol

I think 20th was ok'd by everyone. 11am was just a time tha popped into my head lol. fully changable - it seems alot of the belfast ppl are just round the corner anyways! :D

i dont mind time wise can either get a lift up or get the train there's plenty from bangor il have a bright green buggy :) its easier on the train than the travel system lol but if you see some one wandering around looking confused and lost with a bright green buggy then rescue me :haha: im blind as a bat :blush: and would be staring at people trying to tell if they're from bnb or not :haha:

Yeah, people might think you're abit weird, goin up askin 'Are you from B&B?' 'What? No I don't live in a B&B! I live in a house! Creep!' lmao :D

Would 12.30 or 1 suit people? If not, I'll just come up late, I don't mind, if its awkward for everyone else!

1 sounds good to me! we could all wear red roses ha!

1pm sounds good to me :)

:haha: could just imagine it! Ok so i'll be looking for someone with a purple streak in their hair and tattoo's and someone who's heavily pregnant with bright red hair and tattoo's or something along those lines :haha: Or someone could bring a sign saying BnB N.I meet and march around with it lmao!

Having been to meet ups with other forums I can safely say you will KNOW when you see a BnBer - it's obvious when they are looking around suspiciously like they don't know what they are looking for - look for a state of confusion!

Debs you are being severely scolded for not informing me about this thread!!

Oh that's good its a Sat - I pick Saraya up from mums on a sat so I will pick her up earlier. Sorry for asking but where are we meeting, I saw Yorkgate (y'all know it's called Cityside now, how posh LOL) but where abouts? Did I see 1pm somewhere?

Nuke my mums side of the family is all up Seaview!

No you cant, get out! We've reached capacity!!!! heheeeeeeee :p

oOOoo imagine if we hired a bus!! We could go on a day trip! lmao. Can anyone drive a bus?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->