not baby related - helping homeless this christmas ...could you help??

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Hi mummys
just wondering who else i can reach out to and i know this is a big community
this christmas me and a good friend have put together the idea to make donated gift boxes of items for the homeless with essentials in a d hot drink some hot food and a sandwich and a mince pie and a lovely nicely wrapped gift and the donations have been amazing.
but also had the idea after seeing some amazing videos of people giving a person who is living on the streets the day of their dreams....
i want to be able to go and take them out for the full day and get a fresh new haircut and a new outfit of their choice and a hot meal in a restaurant and get them a ticket to the cinema to see a film then pay for them to have a hotel for the evening.
i reached out to many buissness's and companys to see if they could donate any services but understandably they already help charity's which is great
.... but i still want to make this happen for christmas for someone
so i have started a go get funding page in hope many generous hearts will come forward and donate even a few pounds/dollars to make this dream a reality for someone this christmas i have 15 days to do it
what im asking is can you help
?
thanks so so much
Mandi
(also if you do join the page and leave a comment please could you not mention me being pregnant.... haha as family dont know until our scan :) thanks mummys your awesome) god bless!!

donations page
https://gogetfunding.com/everyone-deserves-a-christmas/

god bless and merry christmas to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back