Not being woken up..

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Everyone keeps talking about how there little ones wake them up at night and stuff...

I havent been woken up not once....:(
im 26 weeks and baby measures 27 weeks.
Is it normal for him to not wake me up? Do all babys wake you up?

anybody like me?

well im only 24+6 weeks but i havnt been woken up yet.
your baby may rest during the night and be more actuve during the day time.

i know my sister was woken up alot with my nephew but my neice was more of a day baby only really kicked certon times during the day.

my baby is abit like that u feel her moving around same time every morning.

Im 24wks and no never been woken up and really glad because he's always moving around from when i get up till i go to bed lol xx

i think thats how my boy is too. He moves through out the day, but never woke me up..

We may get lucky and they'll sleep through the night lol, im same as you im 24wks and today measured 25wks, but from my calculations and obviously know when i did the deed back in July i should be 23wks???? arhhhh too confusing xx

I never got woken up from movement/kicks when I was pregnant with Hannah :lol:

Aidan never wakes me either. Sometimes if I wake up in the middle of the night, someimes I feel him moving around/ kicking then but its not that I wake up bc of him moving/kicking....if that makes sense.

My baby never wakes me up with his movements.

I dont get woken up if i'm sleeping. I do if I'm "falling to sleep". If I'm fast asleep i usually interpret her kicks into wierd dreams though! x

I've never been woken up with kicks either.
If I happen to wake up and have to pee, I'll feel a few kicks before I drift back off, but never been woken up with them. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

I got woken up last night for the first time. OMG it was the worst ever. Got kicked in my cervix, was so painful. I think they are still not that big to wake us up just maybe if they kick somewhere that could be painful. I read somewhere that babies are awake at least once an hour so doubt that they are asleep 5-8 hours in a row

My Bean is very much awake at 11pm until about 11.30 and again from 9am...

I have felt movements through the night but they don't quite wake me up.

Nicola xx

With my oldest and youngest I nver got woken up until the last 4 weeks I think where I was woken for the loo, my middle son I was awake most nights from the kicking from around 26 ish weeks, was a nightmare and everynight I was up 2 times for the loo too, at the moment I am not being woken up by this one, I am woken more so cause I have rolled onto or about to roll on to my belly lol.......

I wake up coz i have ended up sleeping on my back and get out of breath, otherwise if i've been on my side i wake up coz of dead arms. :dohh:

Im 26 weeks and havent been woken up yet either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->