not but want to!

tatsNflowers

Reaction score
my son is only 12 weeks old and i want to start trying for another! husband says hell no and in a way i kind of do too. one is hard enough for us right now. i want to have them close together but he doesn't. he said at least 2 years. and it's only been 3 months!!! how am i supposed to wait that long? my body tells me that i should definitely not try any time soon. my tear area down there aches soooooo bad when i think of being pregnant again. but my heart aches for another cutie! i guess i'll just have to wait until we're both ready. =(

Haha well fair play to you! At that stage I still wouldnt let DH near me lol never mind trying for another! 2 years is a great age gap though, and the time will fly by! And think of it like this: this way you will be able to give each baby their own attention for at least a year!
It's different for men. You've been a mother for a year - since you found out you were pregnant. He's only been a father for 3 months! Give him some time to adapt to being a daddy :)

Enjoy the baby you have now :) and dont worry about the stress of trying for another/ the effects pregnancy and giving birth have on your body! You'll see, soon enough you'll both be ready for another baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->