Not coping...

Drazic, you already are an amazing mommy!!!
and one day you will get to hold your baby, healthy and all!
(((hugs)))

Oh Drazic hun!! hang in there ok, every day is a step closer to happiness! I know its so hard...i have been there and done it twice! EVERY time is different ok, you have to look ahead. ITs not long til your second scan now, and speaking from experience, i truely believe it will make you feel differently seeing your LO on that screen again.

Its all part of the hurdles we have to go thru and this littel bean needs you to get jumping them!!

Be strong and I PROMISE it will get better, its still scary, i dont think that ever goes, but the paranoia becomes a tiny bit less..i even went to the loo today, wiped and didnt even look!!....just the once mind you, but paranoia is definately getting a tiny weeny bit better for me!!! xxx

Your getting there hun, you've hit your two milestones and done amazing! The next one is so close and your gonna get there and its going to be amazing! I cant imagine how hard it must be for you to stay positive at the moment but it WILL be ok :hugs:

Sorry hun, I have no words, but lots of hugs :hugs2: As you know I lost Sophie at 25 weeks and I am really struggling too...especially as its getting closer to the time I went into labour with Sophie for no known reason. It broke me too :cry:

I understand your worrys and pain :hugs: x x x

massive :hug:

YOU WILL BE MUMMY DRAZIC promise darling

you baby knows you love him.her and i bet Edens delighted to have a little brother or sister

hug your so strong and amazing i know its tough but keep your chin up my darling youv got a strong bubba in there and itl be in your arms in like 33 weeks!!!
xx

You've been through such a traumatic experience and it's natural to feel the way you're feeling. After a loss you're always going to worry that it will happen again but as the pregnancy progresses hopefully you'll (and we'll all) settle into a rhythm and things will feel better. :hugs:

Thanks so much girls. I know you have all suffered and for you to take the time, through your own fears, to comfort me means the world. I know how hard it is for us all, I just had a really low day yesterday but not letting it drag me down and trying to bolster back up my positivity.

Wishing all of us the happy, healthy babies we so deserve. :hugs: and :kiss: all round -x-

Sorry hun, I have no words, but lots of hugs :hugs2: As you know I lost Sophie at 25 weeks and I am really struggling too...especially as its getting closer to the time I went into labour with Sophie for no known reason. It broke me too :cry:

I understand your worrys and pain :hugs: x x x

ohh hunny i just read you memorial site for your little girl and couldnt even finish reading it :cry:

im sorry for your loss, and so pleased that your pregnant again!

xx

I can understand your pain. You sound just like me. I had a horrible 1st trimester (i lost my 1st)I spotted red for 2 weeks. i lost a huge amount of red blood. I had the worse cramps i had ever had. I think every single day i conveinced myself i had lost the baby. Especially with all the blood. but somehow she has stuck. The 2nd trimester wasnt much better. I had lots of watery discharge and still had cramps on and off/ Thn even now its still hard. I think in till you have your baby is your arms your not going to relax. But it dioes get easier. Why not rather than counting down till the end, start counting down to your scans and appointments. The more appointments you have the closer together they get and the more reassurance you have. It will break up the time and make it easier. As for symptons mine came and went as well. Some days i felt great other days i had nausier and tiredness and sore boobs. That is normal. I wasnt sick till week 12.

I see you have a scan in 5 days so thats what want you to count down to. Then your next appointmnet or scan and keep doing it that way.

:hugs:

I know how you feel hun... sometimes i feel silly for feeling the way i do, like i should be jumping for joy about being pregnant but in all honesty in scare stiff. just taking each day as it comes. Hoping that every time i go to the toilet and wipe there will be no more blood.. its testing to say the least but hopefully we'll both get to the end eh? no one can say for sure what the future holds but we can just try to keep out chin up and carry on as best we can and look after our beanies while we can :hugs:

the worst thing for me is when people say 'i'm sure everything will be fine' when in fact its not true... no one can be sure everything will be fine... one day at a time we can just hope for the best :hugs: xxx

Thanks for all the messages girls - it totally humbles me that after what you have all been through you have the time for me. Thank you :hugs: :kiss:

Amy, I so agree. I got SO frustrated with OH saying that. I know he means well, and I know he lost too and he doesn't know what to say, but it just makes me scream because noone knows that, and plus - they said that last time and it wasn't fine :cry:

Love all round -x-

Drazic, Hang on in there, and don't feel guilty for feeling the way you do - nothing we think or feel causes pregnancy to go wrong, it is out of our hands. Not our fault.

Similarly, if you feel low and anxious it's OK to admit it, a "positive mental attitude" is not compulsory!

Best wishes for getting through to the next milestone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->