Not Eating?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
In the last few weeks my appetite has gone. I'm probably on about one proper meal a day at the minute and I can't bring myself to eat more. Obviously I'm worried that I'm harming my baby and I want to eat more, I can't bring myself to because if I do I throw up.

I am making sure that I am drinking as much as possible though.

Anyone else in the same situation?

I'm not but I do know that the docs would normally say that as long as you're getting enough fluids then you should be ok. Plus if you are eating at least once a day then you are at least eating something.

I'm sure your appetite will pick up Hon. :)

As long as you make sure that you are taking a prenatal vitamin and staying hydrated you should be fine. Baby will take from your body what he/she needs.

Hope that you start to feel better soon though .

My appetite has gone too, I just feel like not eating at all!

I am having about half a meal a day & i know i should be eating more at my stage but i just can't seem too bring myself too feel like eating!

xxxx

Mine is on and off ...... as long as you get your vits and are managing plenty of fluids then you should be ok hun

Thanks guys. I feel better about it now. Managed a bowl or rice.

Pregnant-x-Bi, I take Pregncare which has lots of vits and minerals in it plus folic acid. You can get it from boots.

Thanks guys. I feel better about it now. Managed a bowl or rice.

Pregnant-x-Bi, I take Pregncare which has lots of vits and minerals in it plus folic acid. You can get it from boots.

Thank you, All the doctor told me too take was folic acid so i had no idea what else i could take too help things more!

xx

i know this is a bit of a different situation but i am anorexic and find it hard to eat as it is my docotr said that i should do my best adn that the baay if lacking in anything will take it out of my food and vitamin reserves so dont fret the ababy wont be affected as long as you dont purposely starve adn make the one meal you eat each day a balnced nutritious one

After my first bout of hunger in the beginning of the first trimester, it faded away. I may eat a tad bit more than I did pre-pregnancy but that's about it.

I kinda go through periods of not eating but then also the other day went out for dinner and my OH had never seen me eat so much :( ha ha ha!! But i cant eat till like 1pm each day, i think its fine like everyone else has said that the baby will take whatever it needs from you. I'm going to go and buy some more vits this weekend, my OH keeps making me eat random things that he says im needing :awww: ha ha!! Hope you get your appitite back soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->