not exactly ttc but would be happy if i was preggers..advice

zamzam

Reaction score
so i had my last period on the 12th Oct, this came early as i missed one pill then AF arrived...we DTD on 27th Oct, am i right in thinking this is a good time to get pregnant..started taking the pill after, and finished that pack on friday 15th..so still early days...im just wishful thinking i guess...also my 2 boys were conceived with just one try! am hoping for a lucky 3rd. am not feeling anything either af or preg...apart from slightly sensitive boobs, and craving sweet foods...any advice...im sure it will just be wait and see..but am sooo impatient! btw am new here so HI and baby dust to all

so i had my last period on the 12th Oct, this came early as i missed one pill then AF arrived...we DTD on 27th Oct, am i right in thinking this is a good time to get pregnant..started taking the pill after, and finished that pack on friday 15th..so still early days...im just wishful thinking i guess...also my 2 boys were conceived with just one try! am hoping for a lucky 3rd. am not feeling anything either af or preg...apart from slightly sensitive boobs, and craving sweet foods...any advice...im sure it will just be wait and see..but am sooo impatient! btw am new here so HI and baby dust to all

You could very well be pregnant. Have you taken a test?

not yet...where i live they dont have any cheapies, other wise i so wud take one...will wait and c in a couple of days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->