Not fair.

Test sensitivity is mostly to do with how little hormone it can detect. However depending on how little it can detect will also determine how dark the line is at any given stage so a 10miu line will be darker than a 15miu line with the same amount of hormone. However the line of how dark it is compared to hormone level is actually a bell shaped curve so a higher sensitivity test will give a weaker line at higher hormone concentrations than a lower sensitivity test!!!! However they ALL depend on how much water you have had to drink.

PP is right. Stop testing. You will make yourself crazy these tests are not exact! They are rough guidelines and only blood tests and US can tell you what's really going on.

i have stopped testing now i am just 5 weeks and got 2-3 on cbd yesterday try not to worry i have hardly any symptoms tests have different ink and depends how much u drink ect ect xxx

I got 2-3 last night at 4w6d. Don't worry - I'm stopping!! I'm honestly going insane!!

Thanks. And I'm
Totally taking your advice :flower:

Buffy i'm glad to see it was a false alarm! I've also just been through a mc and this time i'm driving myself crazy with the pee sticks!

The more times you have to do this, the crazier we become :( I'm sorry for your loss x

Hey Hun personally i wouldn't worry that line looks great, darker then control and plus you got 2-3 weeks on CBD so hcg is increasing, I know it's easier said then done I've literally done the same with superdrug & frer test as superdrug is sensitivitie to 10miu and frer 12.5miu but I'm getting better lines on frer I'm just trying to relax and save my digi for a week from now and keep everything crossed this one is sticky for us, have you had a beta done? Id make appt with your doc and ask if he/she can do a beta for you just to put your mind at ease... Honestly my 2 x superdrugs yesterday was very faint/light but my frer from this morning is defo darker so it's keeping me sane, I just need to stay away from the tests lol our minds go into overdrive don't they xx

I had a reading of 254 at about 17dpo?? Maybe 18dpo? I don't have another appointment until the 26th. Thinking about trying to get one earlier! This time of the year is just a bit crazy.

Oh Buffy, I saw this was your post and had to read. So sorry you had a scare today. But they're all right, stop testing. Throw them out. A line is a line. We put too much time and energy into reading how dark the line if. But remember, a line is a line. And unless you see blood or have cramps as well all is okay.

:)

Hook effect or pee dilutuon deffo affecting those tests! Look at that cheapy strip test, it's blazingly dark!! xxx :hugs:

Thankyou. I'm feeling much better about everything this morning. Tests are gone, and I'm not even going to worry about calling my doctor earlier. My boobs hurt, I'm not bleeding or cramping, and my test strip was super dark. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->