Not fair

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
I just want my baby back!!! 😭😭😭😭
Little thing is still inside me, please don't let this be real.
I just want to scream.

Honestly don't know what to say hun. But I know it's comforting knowing someone is thinking of you. Really feel for you and I'm so sorry your going through this. *hugs*

Thank you for your reply ❤️😞😔

I know how you feel. My first mc I was like "ok there must be a reason unbeknownst to me for this so I'll go with whatever life throws at me". By the second one, I just felt so helpless. I was so confident about that pregnancy... and I was let down for the second time. I want my babies back too. I'm sorry you have to experience this. I am sending you well wishes and positive thoughts for the future!
:hug:

I'm so sorry :( As a fellow mom to an angel baby, I know what that pain is like. :hugs:

Thank you both of you.
It's just such a painful experience to go through. I've got to go into hospital in an hour to discuss my options. Hoping this isn't real

Oh I felt exactly the same! And I couldnt believe that my little bub had passed especially as I wasn't bleeding. Worst time of my whole life to date. Everyone will say it to you and you won't believe it but it true it does get easier to bare. I found it hard to move on until after my d&c. Hope u are ok. I got a second scan a week after the initial one for reassurance.. My epu was lovely and done it at my pre-op assessment so that I had a clear mind before my d&c. I found it helped a great deal xxx

I've got a D&C booked for Wednesday now. Maybe that'll make it easier to move on. X

Hello, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is brutally hard to accept.

If it's any consolation, I did feel a bit better after the d&c and then after getting the bfn and first af. Any steps/progress to getting back to normal were helpful. But it's a long road. I hope you get some peace. xo

I got an email today saying "you're now 13 weeks pregnant" 😔 that was hard. Scared for this D&C tomorrow. I did ask for a second scan to make sure, but they refused me one. So now I'm scared to go through with it incase they're wrong. Can that happen?

I think it's unlikely at this stage. Did they do an internal scan? I kept hoping it was wrong too but everything I read online (I looked and looked and looked to try and find a wee bit hope after the first scan) said that at after 8/9 weeks misdiagnosed miscarriage was unlikely. Especially if you had an internal scan. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry they won't scan u again for peace of mind. That's not fair of them. Xxx

I think it's unlikely at this stage. Did they do an internal scan? I kept hoping it was wrong too but everything I read online (I looked and looked and looked to try and find a wee bit hope after the first scan) said that at after 8/9 weeks misdiagnosed miscarriage was unlikely. Especially if you had an internal scan. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry they won't scan u again for peace of mind. That's not fair of them. Xxx

No internal scan, but you're right, it is highly unlikely. I guess I just don't want this to be real so much that I'm holding on to the tiniest bit of hope. But really there is none x

Aw I know that feeling. It's awful. Sorry I can't say more to help. It's just a terrible situation. Only time will help xxx :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I am so sorry, it's just a horrible thing to go through..If you ever need a friend I am always around...I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry that you are feeling so sad and that you find yourself here. I had my D&C 2 months ago. I still feel sad still and think about my baby everyday but as the weeks past things are getting easier. They will for you too :hugs: xx

So sorry that you are feeling so sad and that you find yourself here. I had my D&C 2 months ago. I still feel sad still and think about my baby everyday but as the weeks past things are getting easier. They will for you too :hugs: xx

Thank you. I'm sorry you had to go through that too. It's so sad and so unfair on anyone. I was so sure everything would be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->