Not fair

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
I just want my baby back!!! 😭😭😭😭
Little thing is still inside me, please don't let this be real.
I just want to scream.

Honestly don't know what to say hun. But I know it's comforting knowing someone is thinking of you. Really feel for you and I'm so sorry your going through this. *hugs*

Thank you for your reply ❤️😞😔

I know how you feel. My first mc I was like "ok there must be a reason unbeknownst to me for this so I'll go with whatever life throws at me". By the second one, I just felt so helpless. I was so confident about that pregnancy... and I was let down for the second time. I want my babies back too. I'm sorry you have to experience this. I am sending you well wishes and positive thoughts for the future!
:hug:

I'm so sorry :( As a fellow mom to an angel baby, I know what that pain is like. :hugs:

Thank you both of you.
It's just such a painful experience to go through. I've got to go into hospital in an hour to discuss my options. Hoping this isn't real

Oh I felt exactly the same! And I couldnt believe that my little bub had passed especially as I wasn't bleeding. Worst time of my whole life to date. Everyone will say it to you and you won't believe it but it true it does get easier to bare. I found it hard to move on until after my d&c. Hope u are ok. I got a second scan a week after the initial one for reassurance.. My epu was lovely and done it at my pre-op assessment so that I had a clear mind before my d&c. I found it helped a great deal xxx

I've got a D&C booked for Wednesday now. Maybe that'll make it easier to move on. X

Hello, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is brutally hard to accept.

If it's any consolation, I did feel a bit better after the d&c and then after getting the bfn and first af. Any steps/progress to getting back to normal were helpful. But it's a long road. I hope you get some peace. xo

I got an email today saying "you're now 13 weeks pregnant" 😔 that was hard. Scared for this D&C tomorrow. I did ask for a second scan to make sure, but they refused me one. So now I'm scared to go through with it incase they're wrong. Can that happen?

I think it's unlikely at this stage. Did they do an internal scan? I kept hoping it was wrong too but everything I read online (I looked and looked and looked to try and find a wee bit hope after the first scan) said that at after 8/9 weeks misdiagnosed miscarriage was unlikely. Especially if you had an internal scan. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry they won't scan u again for peace of mind. That's not fair of them. Xxx

I think it's unlikely at this stage. Did they do an internal scan? I kept hoping it was wrong too but everything I read online (I looked and looked and looked to try and find a wee bit hope after the first scan) said that at after 8/9 weeks misdiagnosed miscarriage was unlikely. Especially if you had an internal scan. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry they won't scan u again for peace of mind. That's not fair of them. Xxx

No internal scan, but you're right, it is highly unlikely. I guess I just don't want this to be real so much that I'm holding on to the tiniest bit of hope. But really there is none x

Aw I know that feeling. It's awful. Sorry I can't say more to help. It's just a terrible situation. Only time will help xxx :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I am so sorry, it's just a horrible thing to go through..If you ever need a friend I am always around...I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry that you are feeling so sad and that you find yourself here. I had my D&C 2 months ago. I still feel sad still and think about my baby everyday but as the weeks past things are getting easier. They will for you too :hugs: xx

So sorry that you are feeling so sad and that you find yourself here. I had my D&C 2 months ago. I still feel sad still and think about my baby everyday but as the weeks past things are getting easier. They will for you too :hugs: xx

Thank you. I'm sorry you had to go through that too. It's so sad and so unfair on anyone. I was so sure everything would be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->