Not feeling positive at all girls!

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
So i checked my cervix this morning and it was low (ish) and hard. Sure as hell af is coming now.

Im feeling totally selfish and greedy today, I already have 2 beautiful children and I almost feel wrong for wanting one more. especially as there are so many of you still trying to have one, and I really do wish you ALL the best of luck and hope it happens soon!:flower:

I never ttc my first 2 children, and well, I have been trying on and off now for almost 4 years for baby no.3. With redundancies, CIN3 cells on my cervix plus treatment all putting a halt to ttc at one point or another, 8 miscarriages over 10 years and 1 chemical pregnancy (that I know of), I just feel like someone is telling me to stop.

I have docs on monday to see about my pcos. I know there is treatment and allsorts of things they can do to help, but cant help but think my body just isnt going to let me.

I don't know how much more I can carry on, my heart tells me to stick at it, it has to happen right? But my head tells me that it just may never happen again.

Im sorry, this thread has now turned into a self pity one :cry:

I feel like a total failure, but why? This is just so damn hard and I don't know if I cant put myself through this anymore :cry:

Go and see the doc on Monday, see what they say! It's not over until the fat lady sings and I'm not in the mood to sing right now :)

:dust: You can do it, we all will eventually :) GL

Don't feel selfish. Yes you have 2 children and of course you're thankful but your family doesn't feel complete to you and the longing for another child is no different to how people with no children long for one I'm sure. :hugs:
Go to the docs and keep trying if that's what you want hun X

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hang in there! Talk to the Dr.... Maybe just try without "trying"??? Even though I am not sure I could do that.. We started trying and now I want it to happen NOW.. I hate this wait. I am "late" as of today... but still feel like af is coming.. my cervix isn't as high or as soft anymore either.. But very stretchy and clear CM... it changed today...

Keep your chin up and just go about your like and try not to focus on it too much...

Maybe it will happen easier that way?

I am TTC#3 at the moment too. Maybe you see it the way I do: I love my kids and just because I have been blessed to have them it shouldn't mean my journey is over. I understand that there are others out there trying so hard to have their first. I was there once too. I have moments too that I think I should be lucky to have the two children I have and stop at that. I am grateful for the kids I have, wanting another doesn't mean I am less grateful for the kids I have. I can't deny that I really want one more. You are a very strong lady to have gone through all you have to grow your family. I really hope that your Dr's appointment gives you more insight into how to get there.

I am ttc #3 as well. First one was very difficult, second was (almost) an accident, thought we'd have to do chlomid, and insemination again, 3rd pg ended in a loss. Now we are back on the wagon and I am not feeling very hopeful, (2 month anniversary since we lost baby today.) Sooooooo... long story, I sometimes feel guilty too feeling incomplete, when I already have 2 (1 Boy 1 Girl.) I always wanted 3 or 4 though.

Thanks girls, all of you:flower::flower::flower:

It's hard to pick yourself up after days like yesterday, but you gyus really do help alot so thank you xxxxxx

My mom was told she would never have kids and suffered with lots and lots of miscarriages. But now she has 5 of us so keep on going! Just because you want another one doe not make you selfish. I am TTC 1 and I want it really really bad! Just because you already have two doesnt mean that the way you feel should be different to me. Pick yourself up and keep trying :) It will happen!

I am 12dpo today and I feel like I am out for the month :( I have no symptoms other than sore boobs. I never check my cervix position so I have no idea there. I have felt like I have been coming down with a cold for the last few days and felt exhausted al the time. But I don't know whether that is down to my exams?! I feel like I have to concentrate on my exams now so hopefully with not thinking about ttc I will!

Keep a PMA and it will happen huni. Fingers crossed for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->