Not feeling pregnant anymore at 7 weeks, 1 day

laura11111

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 7 weeks, 1 day and not feeling nauseous anymore. Also, I'm not peeing as often. Was only up once the last two nights. That's down from four times a night for the past couple weeks.

This is my fourth pregnancy, but I've never had a miscarriage so I'm wondering if maybe that's what about to happen. What can I expect to happen, if it's not viable anymore? I still have some tests. Will my hcg levels begin to plummet soon or will that happen afterwards?

I'm not going to bother going to the doctor, at this point.

Thanks.

You really can't tell by just the loss of symptoms bc symptoms can come and go. With daughter, I had a major bleed and then lost all symptoms for 4 days. I had a scan and she was fine. My symptoms returned.

My experience with non viable pregnancies has been hcg that increased as expected at first and then the increase wasn't as great then finally it would start dropping. With my mmc, my hcg was over 39,000 and I still had symptoms when a scan revealed the heart had stopped beating. I think miscarriages are as varied as pregnancies.

I wish you the best and from what you've posted, it doesn't sound like a miscarriage necessarily.

Symptoms come and go and come and go. When I was about 6 weeks I loss all symptoms. The sickness had gone and my boobs were not tender and I just did not feel pregnant where as b4 that my boobs were supper sensitive and I felt neausea all day every day. Then I hit 6 weeks and it's all gone. Anyway 2 days later the sore boobs returned and has since been very persistent even now at almost 10 weeks they are still very tender.
My sickness however vanished for over a week and like you I worried.
I had a scan at 7+1 and see baby and a HB. Then at 7+2 bang the sickness returned and was real bad to the point I was dry heaving. Then 5 days later it's gone again.
Had another scan at 9+1 and see a much bigger baby and a strong HB of 171BPM. Sickness came back a bit Friday but hasn't been so bad today but it will be back tommorow. The only thing that's constant is the huge sore swollen boobs.
Ive has 3 MC. 2 early ones and with them I had neasea real bad. My first pregnany ended in a MC at 10+ weeks and with that pregnancy I don't remember having any symptoms at all, I did have a bleed at 6 weeks tho so that was a sign for me that things were not going to end well. Then again some womon bleed in pregnancy and are completly fine and go on to have healthy babies.
I'm only peeing once in the night with this pregnancy and that's completly normol.
Unless ure bleeding or having cramps I wud say ure probably fine. But if ure really worried try and get a scan. At 7+1 u shud see a HB.
Good luck <3

I felt pregnant with nausea from 6 to 7 weeks and then 7 weeks all symptoms were gone for a solid week. When I did get “symptoms” again it was just being tired mostly. This is my 3rd baby and 4th pregnancy. I’m 11 weeks and baby is still doing well in there! With my mmc found at 10 weeks baby had stopped growing at 8w6d I still had symptoms.

You really can’t put all your trust of healthy pregnancy into having symptoms. I’ve just learned that this go around

With my son, I didnt know I was pregnant until 3 months so I had NO symptoms!
With my daughter/angel son, I had symptoms after bfp and even losing her twin, I didn't lose symptoms.
With my youngest daughter I had all the symptoms.
With my 09 loss, I had symptoms even when his heart stopped.

Hi,
I'm in the same boat as you. I was having lots of symptoms since after ovulation, really sore boobs and painful nipples and really nauseous. Since Saturday at 5+3 weeks no symptoms at all. Completely fine, like I'm not pregnant at all.
I've had a threatened abortion in March last year which started with bleeding, as soon as I started bleeding the symptoms just vanished. In December I lost symptoms at around 7 weeks and it ended up in a missed abortion.
You can imagine how I'm feeling right now.

Thanks so much for your replies! Very helpful.
jujusflo1986, I hope things turn out well and you have a healthy baby in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->