not feeling pregnant :/

Mondays and todays...can you tell its darker???

Attachments

• 20160530_122533.jpg
    20160530_122533.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160601_092923.jpg
    20160601_092923.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 19
Much darker! How many dpo are you? Mine didn't get dark until like 21+ dpo

Chitown - I am 15 dpo....af was due yesterday. How far along are you now???

Your lines are seriously great for 15dpo! Congrats!

I'm just over 8 weeks now :)

really you think so??? I guess since im past my af date I thought it would b darker than the control. I totally wish I could trade places with you and be 8 weeks!!! how many sonos have you had??? have you seen heartbeat?? I haven't seen one in the last two pregnancies so im dying to see that little flicker. even makes me tear a bit thinking of it :cry:

I personally think so - those are how my lines looked around 15dpo. They kept getting darker, and right around 21dpo the test line was darker than the control line. I've had 2 early u/s - one at 6 weeks because of spotting, and then one at 7 weeks to make sure things were progressing. Both times we saw a bub with a little heartbeat! It was so exciting and shocking after my last pregnancy where we didn't see a baby or a heartbeat.

Hoping very much you get to see that this time around! When is your first ultrasound? Fingers crossed for you!

took another CBD this morning and it still says 1-2 weeks. I have my dr apt today and I know their tests only measure 50 and up so hopefully ill come out + on theirs and at will make me feel better. on my last mc I barely had the faintest line on theirs and I was supposed to be 6 weeks. todays apt is for the soul purpose of getting me the lovenox prescription. then ill schedule my first apt and sono for 6 weeks which would be 6/13. until then ill be driving myself crazy. my breasts were a little sore 2 days ago, but nothing now. I was also having crazy dreams which are typical for me when preggo, but for the last 2 nights...nothing.

2-3 weeks on CBD today!!! Whoop whoop! Slight cramping and tired are my only symtpoms. Oh and I had one round ligament stretch pain today which is a tell tale sign things are progressing :happydance:

5 weeks 4 days. Saw gest sac and yolk sac today. Cramping is the only thing I'm feeling. No sore boobs, no sickness. This is quite frustrating after 4 losses.

5 weeks 4 days. Saw gest sac and yolk sac today. Cramping is the only thing I'm feeling. No sore boobs, no sickness. This is quite frustrating after 4 losses.

Not sure whether you would normally get symptoms this early, but I normally start getting them after 6 weeks. Also never had a scan before 6 weeks so not sure whether you would see anything. Most places recommend being at least 6-7 weeks for first reassurance scan.

So I think all looking good for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->