Not feeling pregnant

Missy1992

Reaction score
I am currently 5w 2days pregnant with #2 and not really feeling pregnant. Other than feeling a little more sleepy, having to run to the bathroom a little more often, and having sore breasts I don’t have any other symptoms. I can’t remember when symptoms started in my last pregnancy. I’m not complaining as I had bad morning sickness with my son and I’d be very happy if I didn’t get it with this pregnancy but I just worry because my lack of symptoms. Although I am a little more sleepy it isn’t like how exhausted I was feeling when I was pregnant before. Anyone else not having many symptoms yet?

I literally just posted the same thing earlier. I had all manner of symptoms with my 2 boys but this time around barely anything. I don't know whether to be pleased or concerned. Instead of enjoying the secret smugness I can't help but worry. So annoying.

I've been the same in my 2nd pregnancy. I barely have nausea and no vomitting. Had an ultrasound at 7+5 and everything was on track.

I've used my home doppler and can briefly hear fetal heartbeat. It's waaay to fast to be mine and it's unmistakable when you hear it.

Try to enjoy it for now as hard as it may be. Remember every pregnancy is different :)

I am somewhat enjoying and but worrying at the same time. Although I hate having morning sickness it was reassuring having that symptom. I don’t have my first appointment until next month so I am sure I will worry everyday until then:dohh:

I am currently 5w 2days pregnant with #2 and not really feeling pregnant. Other than feeling a little more sleepy, having to run to the bathroom a little more often, and having sore breasts I don’t have any other symptoms. I can’t remember when symptoms started in my last pregnancy. I’m not complaining as I had bad morning sickness with my son and I’d be very happy if I didn’t get it with this pregnancy but I just worry because my lack of symptoms. Although I am a little more sleepy it isn’t like how exhausted I was feeling when I was pregnant before. Anyone else not having many symptoms yet?

Hi I'm 7+5 And only have tiredness sore boobs feel a bit sick but not been sick the thought of cooking makes me want to chuck. I've not had many of the symptoms and feel left out everyone else gets morning sickness cravings metallic taste in the mouth and I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->