Not feeling the need to pee??

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
So ever since I gave birth, I no longer feel the need to pee. Maybe once or twice I think I felt it, but pretty much, I just go since I think I should, not because I feel the need. And I'm drinking plenty of water. My bowels are normal, and I can feel when I need to go.

Is my bladder stretched out/ nerve damage? What's going on? :nope: I have my PP appointment on Monday, so I'll bring it up then.

Thanks ladies!!

You should have the sensation back now at 1 month pp I would have thought. I believe its a pelvic floor thing. If so, ask for a referral to a physio.

I had this after my first. I wouldn't feel the need until I really needed to go. I can't tell you what it is or what caused it, but things eventually returned to normal. Pregnancy and birth do weird things to us!

Oh my gosh, i have have this throughout the first trimester, i have no idea why. I drink and i get a massively aching belly, just feels heavy and sore, but no real sensation down there. Now i'm 14 weeks the normal feeling has returned.

I imagine after birth it will gradually return. Above my c-sec scar was numb for months and months and i loathed to touch it there because it felt so strange not being able to feel it, but it came back, i'd have never believed it would lol!

I have this..had it after my first too, think it's normal and will return in time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->