Not impressed

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I stupidly bumped into someones car on Monday. And it's costing me £425 :cry:

I'm gutted. It couldn't have come at a worse time. We have so much to pay off I feel i'm in too day. And in this day and age reasonable financial help is sparce.

I feel like such a fool

They do, but i'm not very forgiving of myself for making such a stupid mistake.

:hugs: cars can be fixed hun, people cant so easily.

I know when your 400 odd quid down its not so easy to think like that but at least nobody was hurt :)

I am fine, just nudged the car in front of me at a roundabout because i wasn't paying enough attention. Lesson learned.

Will the insurance not cover it???

Yes, but my excess is £350 and losing my no claims bonus for the sake of saving £75 this year is not worth it. My insurance will cost us double next year

Urgh sorry hun :( As everyone else says, accidents happen, but I know it wont stop you from beating yourself up over it

:hugs:

xxx

that sucks but its good that everyone is ok x

Well it only cost me £420 huge saving of £5 :rofl:

Always looks on the bright side of life dee dum

what a nice person to not try and take you to court for 'whiplash' and 'muscle injuries' and 'back ache'

glad everyone was ok! :D

xXx

what a nice person to not try and take you to court for 'whiplash' and 'muscle injuries' and 'back ache'

glad everyone was ok! :D

xXx

I very much doubt that would have even been possible. Her car didn't move, i just went bumper to bumper :blush:

amy have you caused any damage to your car? if not then you dont pay the excess as you only pay tht if your car needs repairs

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->