not impressed :(

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
bought a couple of nappy wraps od cnt and i have to go to post office and pay postage cost sender did not pay full postage got to pay nearly £2 :( not impressed specially when u pay so much for an item and it as postage included!

I would get proof/reciept of this when you collect and pay and then contact the seller and ask them to reimburse you.

I would get proof/reciept of this when you collect and pay and then contact the seller and ask them to reimburse you.

will do already contacted them telling them i gotta pay postage

That's really bad.

I mean, it's not difficult to weigh a package, then look up the price on the Royal Mail website, is it?

I hope they reimburse you without any quibbling :hugs:

(Forgot to mention that the ducky arrived safe and sound the other day btw, thanks very much :) Super cute!)

That's really bad.

I mean, it's not difficult to weigh a package, then look up the price on the Royal Mail website, is it?

I hope they reimburse you without any quibbling :hugs:

(Forgot to mention that the ducky arrived safe and sound the other day btw, thanks very much :) Super cute!)

glad s/he got their :)

rach pmed u believe u baught something off them too

i know i only paid £3 for the two with postage but if she wanted more she should/could have said!

Yep just replied to your pm.... Uh Oh :wacko:

she was selling rather cheap dont u think??

In terms of it including postage costs as well, yeah she was.

Glad I used my DH's paypal account for that one heheheheeee

Have you had a reply from her?

Ive just had a message after I enquired as to the whereabouts of mine simply saying "sent it yesterday"... thats it :wacko:

No hello, no thanks, no nothing...... :dohh:

Have you had a reply from her?

Ive just had a message after I enquired as to the whereabouts of mine simply saying "sent it yesterday"... thats it :wacko:

No hello, no thanks, no nothing...... :dohh:

not yet , yes she sent mine yesterday as she sent message asking for my address

:nope: oh no :wacko:

Would you be able to get anything back from paypal if it got to that? Does anyone know?

Can i ask what seller this is please? Im already in a dispute with one but ive also bought a nappy of someone last week that hasnt arrived yet either? Just curious if same person? xx

I dont know if theres any rules about naming on here???

I'll pm you :thumbup:

no i sent it gifted i know it was only £3 but thats not the point if she wanted more she should have said... i gotta pay £1.51 i know its not much but when you paid for items and postage was included its annoying.... she was 51p short on postage so guessing she just put a stamp on, then the £1 sorting office charge you extra... sigh

My 2 xmas nappies arrived today from this seller, no problems, all postage paid correctly - phew!!

Hope you get a reply soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->