Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

Hey how are you doing? Hope you and bump are well xx

Doing well. I'm more and more uncomfortable as the days go on. I'm hoping baby will be ready a little early and surprise me but I know with my luck she'll be two weeks late!
Hope you girls and your babies are doing well also!

I've figured out how to post pics! Ready to be bombarded??
https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o689/cmarie2712/17929588-58F1-4722-9D5C-23CB7E26B876-4391-000003DAE3AE7C30_zpsd0923fd0.jpg just a few mins old

https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o689/cmarie2712/3705AD04-5E70-40D7-B807-84E6825A5B78-3093-000002F93F38295A_zpsf0acfa4a.jpg a few weeks old with me :)

Most recent at 11 weeks :)
https://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o689/cmarie2712/C2BD8FEB-79BA-466C-BA4A-C4CC69D6DA85-4417-000003DB553A5A2C_zpsa7503178.jpg
Sorry about the size! Lol xx

claire, did you ever send me the pics? my email account got hacked :/ I've got back on to it now though

and oh my gosh!! IMSOTIRED!!! you're officially full term!!! any day baby could come! eeeek! :D

do you have any names yet?

sorry ive not replied on here for a while, barely get two minutes to myself atm haha

Claire she is beautiful! What a cute baby!:flower: Congrats!

Ameeann I am SO ready for this baby to come out! We are pretty sure we want to name her Caitlyn Isabel. Will see when she is born what she looks like. Should be anytime but with my luck I'll go late:dohh:

haha awh <3 beauts name, my lil sis is called isabell :) hurry up lil one, we all want to meet you <3

Thank you ImSoTired! I can't believe you're term now! I was 38+3 when Maisie arrived :) eek so exciting!
No idea Amy baby brain took over ages ago! Lol!
Was wondering about MrsJSH the other day and how she is, whether she's still having a break from ttc or not xx

Yes Claire. Wondering if MrsJHS is well. Can't wait for baby to come...getting anxious but NOTHING is happening yet!

Hi ladies. I thought I'd let you know that I had my baby girl, Caitlyn Isabel, on Sunday Dec 9th at 8:04am. She was 7lb 7oz and 19in. DH and I are so happy to have her and are so in love! I'm overly hormonal and getting nearly no sleep so I have a long way to go but I'm hoping it passes quickly. Here are a few pics:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Awww ImSoTired she is beautiful, look at all that lovely hair! Congratulations. You'll be a zombie for a good few weeks but its so worth it! xx

oh my gosh hunny! congratulations!!! she is gorgeous! she looks like a doll!

well done lovely, so proud of you!

how was the labour? <3

Contractions began at 7am on Saturday and got worse and worse throughout the day. We went to the hospital at 9pm and i was still barely dilated etc but they kept me because I was in so much pain. I progressed quickly overnight and began pushing at 7:30am baby was born 34 min later. I did have some pain meds that didn't work but then I got the epidural which numbed me just enough. Still painful but much more comfortable. i have a tiny tear that required one stitch but that's it. Feeling much better now, like I'm getting the hang of it all and not in too much pain anymore either.

1 stitch! I had about 16 I think! Haha. Aww glad you're doing well :) I still have nights where I sit and cry cause its 2am and Maisie doesn't feel like going to bed! Haha xx

1 stitch! I had about 16 I think! Haha. Aww glad you're doing well :) I still have nights where I sit and cry cause its 2am and Maisie doesn't feel like going to bed! Haha xx

16 stitches?! I think the doctor told me I only have the one unless he said that just to make me feel better about it.
Oh I'm sure I will have many more of those nights and have had my fair share so far. I'm just feeling better about it, like it'll be ok and it'll all be better eventually and I'll catch up on sleep somehow and things will be fine. As long as I can stay positive I do well but when I get upset it's terrible. I mostly worry if she's eating enough, if she's sleeping too much or too little, if she's healthy, if I'm doing things right, etc.

Yeah you are positive for so long then have meltdowns, I do anyway! Lol I blame hormones! xx

Get how are you getting on? Did you have a good Christmas and new year? Xx

I'm doing well. Still having some sleepless nights and some anxiety but I think it's getting a little better everyday. Also feeling just confused sometimes and stressing about housework, bills, etc. I'm hoping that once we can get some sort of a schedule or routine in place that all of that will be easier and less stressful. The holidays were fine exept a bit of a pain carting a newborn around. Caitlyn is fine and growing well. She is in the 25th percentile so a bit on the small side but still well within normal. SHe has a sublaxation of her left hip which I'm hoping corrects itself. It may still be from my labor hormones so I'm hoping it doesn't cause any problems in the long run. We go for more ultrasounds on it this upcoming week and then she sees a pediatric orthopaedist the week after. Fx'd it comes back fine!

I hope you're all well also!

Fingers crossed her hip sorts itself out! :hugs: I still worry sometimes and Maisie's decided she quite likes having three feeds a night rather than just the one she used to have! Lol! She's been trying purées recently but I've made the mistake of giving her some banana, she loves it but her tummy isn't too keen just yet! xx

Fingers crossed her hip sorts itself out! :hugs: I still worry sometimes and Maisie's decided she quite likes having three feeds a night rather than just the one she used to have! Lol! She's been trying purées recently but I've made the mistake of giving her some banana, she loves it but her tummy isn't too keen just yet! xx

Aww. Hope her tummy gets used to the bananas! I can't wait until Caitlyn starts baby food because maybe it'll keep her full for a bit longer and I won't be rushing to feed her all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->