Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

Thought I'd update that we are team :pink:! Hooray! So excited as I wasn't sure what baby was and I truly doubted it was a girl! We didn't get any good pics because baby was feeling camera shy and very uncooperative today! I have to go back to get a few more measurements that they missed but they said everything looks good and I shouldn't worry. Dh and I ran out and bought some girly things and the nursery furniture. The whole family is just exstatic! :cloud9:

I hope you ladies are doing well!

Ooh congratulations how exciting! That's great news :) xx

Can you use OPK'S when you have PCOS?? :shrug:

I was told they are not accurate if you have unbalanced hormone levels. As they can give false positive's? Only my LH is way to high all the time this is why I have no ovulation or AF. My Gynecologist said that my ovaries look healthy! But I do have PCOS because of the symptoms I have and unbalanced LH all the time. I have started Metformin 4 days ago at 500mg a day. I the hope this will level the LH and I will start to ovulate again. So if this Metformin balances the Lh to how it should be then its possible I could start using OPK kits again? :shrug:

:flower:

Can you use OPK'S when you have PCOS?? :shrug:

I was told they are not accurate if you have unbalanced hormone levels. As they can give false positive's? Only my LH is way to high all the time this is why I have no ovulation or AF. My Gynecologist said that my ovaries look healthy! But I do have PCOS because of the symptoms I have and unbalanced LH all the time. I have started Metformin 4 days ago at 500mg a day. I the hope this will level the LH and I will start to ovulate again. So if this Metformin balances the Lh to how it should be then its possible I could start using OPK kits again? :shrug:

:flower:

I am not sure whether or not opks will benefit you. I would say that you should probably research it online or ask other women with PCOS. Sorry I can't be of much help. Good Luck.

Okay ladies! So ive had my lil one! As claire already knows lol! Nathaniel james kendall born 5:11 pm on the 21st of july weighing 6lb5! :D over the moon hes doing so well!

Okay ladies! So ive had my lil one! As claire already knows lol! Nathaniel james kendall born 5:11 pm on the 21st of july weighing 6lb5! :D over the moon hes doing so well!

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I knew he'd be early but he's still a decent size for how early he was! That is amazing! So excited for you and can't wait for mine now! That went by so quickly! :hugs:

Hehe thank you loverly! :D how are you??? Hows things with baba? Xxxx

Hehe thank you loverly! :D how are you??? Hows things with baba? Xxxx

Oh you are welcome, he is absolutely beautiful in your picture! Things are going well so far and I'm fine. Thanks for asking!

Had another scan today and baby is beautiful:cloud9:

Ameeann I hope baby is doing well and you are feeling good!

Cmarie your time is coming soon! How are you feeling!

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

ImSoTired I can't believe you're over half way there! I'm good. Just enjoying a weekend away with oh before bump arrives! 4 weeks left all being well! I'll miss my bump though!
Have you had much movement? How are you? xx

ImSoTired I can't believe you're over half way there! I'm good. Just enjoying a weekend away with oh before bump arrives! 4 weeks left all being well! I'll miss my bump though!
Have you had much movement? How are you? xx

That's great! Enjoy yourself! I' just starting to feel movement on a daily basis. Some days is much more than others. She also seems to be pretty gentle so far. I can't believe you are so close! How exciting!

Haha they soon stop being gentle! Mine like to wait til I go to bed then play drums
With my ribs! Lol! Xx

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know, I´m siphoning some of my thread subscriptions off, and this thread is one of my cut-outs. I just don´t have time for this many threads.
Love ya´ll, and good luck with your TTC :dust:

Ameeann and cmarie I hope you and your sweet little babies are doing well! I will be having mine in just 13 weeks give or take a few! I'm both excited and a tiny bit nervous, but mostly just uncomfortable and I'm sure it'll just get worse and worse until she arrives. Again, I hope you're all doing great! I want to see pics of your precious new babies!

ImSoTired I'll send ameeann a pic to post for me. Maisie and I are great, tired but great! I can't believe your lo will be here so soon! Xxx

ImSoTired I'll send ameeann a pic to post for me. Maisie and I are great, tired but great! I can't believe your lo will be here so soon! Xxx

Please do! I'd love to see a pic of your little one! I understand you must be tired but surely when your body adjusts to her schaedule you'll feel more lively.
I know I can't believe it either! I have 9- 14 weeks to go if you consider 37 full term and know that baby may be 2 weeks late. I hope that she is born a week or so before my due date actually as I'm already pretty uncomfortable and I'd rather a November baby if possible. I'm just hoping everything is ok in there and she is healthy and I hope that the time flies! I'm just so excited and anxious!

How are you feeling ImSoTired? Not long to go now! Do you feel ready? Maisie is 6 weeks already, I can't believe it! xx

How are you feeling ImSoTired? Not long to go now! Do you feel ready? Maisie is 6 weeks already, I can't believe it! xx

Feeling pretty good. Mostly nervous about kick counting. But all has been well so far, she must just be a lazy/gentle baby. I am ready as far as labor imo. I'm sure that will change one I go into it, lol. I am having a baby shower on Sun where we will get a bunch of stuff for baby so I'll also feel a little more prepared because I'll have more baby clothes and everything and I could go and buy anything else I need afterward.

I hope you and baby are doing well! I know it seems like yesterday you got your bfp and she's already 6 weeks! That is awesome, hope you're both well!:hugs:

Hey how are you doing? Hope you and bump are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->