Not looking good :( UPDATE!!! Pg3

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
This is my test from today. Shouldn't it be darker for 4+2?? It seems they're getting lighter :( and having pretty constant cramps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 37
I was 100% sure my period was coming as I was cramping so bad. I also had fairly faint tests that never got as dark as the control line.

It may just be super early? Could you be earlier thank you think?

Or could be a dodgy test?

Could you request to have your HCG checked through a blood test?

This is my test from today. Shouldn't it be darker for 4+2?? It seems they're getting lighter :( and having pretty constant cramps.

Is that an IC? Mine looked identical to that at 4+1 and didn't start getting significantly darker until 4+6 and didn't get darker than the control until 5+5. P.S. the darkness will look a lot different depending on when you poas, how much fluids you take in, etc... Don't worry about it. I kept poas until I got 2-3 weeks and then went to the doctor to confirm.

I wouldn't worry too much hun. I had quite bad period like cramps early on. I was sure it was AF x

Those tests don't have a lot of dye, do they? Have you tried a frer? Also, I had terrible cramps...felt just like my AF was coming any second.

Cramps are 100% normal... and IC's are utter crap :) Try not to worry hun xx Congrats xx

I'm in a similar boat as you hun. My tests are darker than that, but sometimes they are lighter and they certainly haven't been getting darker. I had my beta done at what I think was 4 weeks and it was only 34 so borderline for my dates. I'm having another beta done tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I know how this will turn out :( Saying that, are you sure of your dates? Even if you are you could have implanted late. I've seen tests like that with lots of women on here and it's turned out well. As previous posters have said, cramps are definitely normal. The only reason I've resigned myself to the worst case scenario is because I had an early mc last month and I just have a bad gut feeling with this one. Good luck to you xx

Yeah...it does look light to me for 4w2d, but those tests sometimes take a while to get really dark. Can you test with a different brand? Tbh, it's usually not good if they're getting lighter:( Could you call your doctor, and ask them to run bloods to make sure that your hcg is doubling? I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I do agree with pp that the cheapies aren't great...but I still don't think they should be getting lighter. Hope you're okay.

How stressful for you:nope: I stopped using ic's after my bfp because they never got dark for wahtever it's worth. I got a couple of packs of frers and used those for progression for about a week to ease my mind until I had a few betas done to reassure myself. Do you have a doctors appt scheduled to check your levels and progesterone?

I'm going to go get a pack a frer this evening. I can't make an appt yet because the billing office told me I have a $300 past due bill with a doctor I've never even heard of. Never seen him in my life! So I have to wait until they investigate it and take it off my acct before they'll let me make an appt.

Yes I would try frer too, my ic's were faint until 5/6 weeks but it was obvious with frer xx good luck:flower: xx

How's it going Brit? Did those Frers look better than the ic? Thinking good thoughts for you:hugs:

I'm going to go get them tomorrow evening and take them Thursday morning. I hate worrying like this :(

I'm going to go get them tomorrow evening and take them Thursday morning. I hate worrying like this :(

:hugs: Hang in there lady....no bleeding or spotting right? Have you by chance taken another ic just for the hell of it?

:hugs: Hang in there lady....no bleeding or spotting right? Have you by chance taken another ic just for the hell of it?

No bleeding! I haven't taken another IC... I will next time I go to the bathroom and I'll probably take another one tomorrow morning. I just want the frer's so I can compare to my FMU one from Monday morning :( I'm having pretty constant non stop pinching feeling, a little painful or uncomfortable. Not really cramps, I don't know how to explain it!

No bleeding! I haven't taken another IC... I will next time I go to the bathroom and I'll probably take another one tomorrow morning. I just want the frer's so I can compare to my FMU one from Monday morning :( I'm having pretty constant non stop pinching feeling, a little painful or uncomfortable. Not really cramps, I don't know how to explain it!

I think I know what your feeling. I could only describe it like someone was stitching me up on the inside and pulling here and there occasionally. It ended up progressing to what felt like full on af style cramps and I was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to check for bleeding. I did end up having 4-5 days of spotting (some even red!) but all worked out okay. Will be anxiously awaiting your updates hun and am pulling for you!

I'm running to the bathroom too, I'm always scared to look :( It'll be a sharp pinching feeling for a minute and then it'll turn into a dull ache. I think it's just worrying me so much considering my job, I'm trying not to lift heavy stuff but sometimes its just not possible. I'm worried I'm going to cause myself to miscarry.

There's barely a line on tonights test... I can't even get it to show up in a picture.

Post you frer's, can't wait to see the lines light up, congrats!!!!:bunny::bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->