Not looking good :( UPDATE!!! Pg3

I'm feeling MUCH better seeing this line!!! :) top was Monday, bottom is this morning! But why did my sore boobs disappear?!? That's worrying me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 21
Looks great!! Breast tenderness comes and goes, sometimes even daily, for me!

Hia hun just to let you know I had this happen with me the lines didn't want to get darker, and they never really did, but my baby is fine doll, and I know aslong as its still positive, you should stay positive :) <3

Yay 3 cheers for frer! Wonderful update and as others have said try not to focus on symptoms as they come and go...you'll drive yourself nuts trying to symptom check lol. Hope your dr's office sorts out that mess so you can get in otherwise I might look someplace else if they make you wait much longer!

Britt those lines on your FRERs look great!!! And for sure do not worry about the boob soreness coming and going, mine has done the same!

I had shit luck getting good lines on cheapy tests as well, even on my FRERs they never came up as dark as your tests have that early on! Congratulations mama!!!

So happy reading this update! Sometimes it just takes awhile for the lines to darken. Glad all is well. Congrats! x

Thank y'all so much!!! Im trying to be positive but I'm terrified of another mc, especially since this one has the exact same due date as the mc !

Thank y'all so much!!! Im trying to be positive but I'm terrified of another mc, especially since this one has the exact same due date as the mc !

Understandable but you can only take your supplements and get good sleep...the rest is not in our control as I found through the years:wacko: Drinks lots of water and think good thoughts too...I'd say not to worry but we all do in reality lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->