Not new to BnB but new to this section!

MummyCat

Cath & her 2 princesses
Reaction score
Hello all,

Hope you are keeping well, just thought I'd say hi as I plan to be stalking this part of the BnB site for a while!! :winkwink:

My name is Catherine, hubby and I have a little baby girl born 2nd April this year and have already made the decision that we'd like another! We'd like Charlotte to be between 2 and 3 ideally so are going to start trying to Feb 2011 (sounds a long way off right now!). I'll be 30 in Feb 2011 so I think it's a great present for me to start trying again!

I loved being pregnant and I love being a Mum even more! The plan is to lose some of the current baby weight and some more before then and hopefully I'll avoid the bad back pain I got first time round!

I look forward to chatting to you all!

Cheers,

Cath xxx

Hi cath.

2011 will be here in no time. Just think your little en will be walking, taking and 2 :) xxx

:wave:hi Cat, I too am WTT till 2011! Good Luck and I hope the wait aint too long for you XXX :kiss:

Thanks lovelies!!!

I know.. the thought of my 4 month old being 2 is just a bit difficult! :D
Twink hun... happy waiting for you too.... hope your wait flys by :winkwink:

Hi cath nice to see newbies like me. i dont have any kids yet but i hope to start soon. your daughter is soooo cute. i,ll be 30 in sept 2010 so i hope that will be my pressie to myself. 2011 will be here before you know it.x:hugs:

Thanks Mel... it's such an exciting time don't you think? Ahhhh....a lovely 30th pressie if you ask me!! Will keep fingers and toes crossed it all works out just as you'd like it! xx

Thanks Mel... it's such an exciting time don't you think? Ahhhh....a lovely 30th pressie if you ask me!! Will keep fingers and toes crossed it all works out just as you'd like it! xx

thank you. its so exciting cant wait to TTC again.xx

Welcome! Am sure your time will fly by - and at least you have your gorgeous LO to keep you occupied ;) x

Thanks so much! I am very jealous of how soon some of you will start TTC!!! But I want to enjoy the next 18 months with my little one so will hang on till then!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->