Not ovulating after early chemical loss?

knitbit

Reaction score
This has been quite a journey... After a loss in November, I got a BFP followed by a heavy AF a day later than normal. I retested after several days and got BFN. I was expecting it to be like a normal AF, but so far this doesn't seem to be the case.

How many people didn't ovulate after an early chemical loss?

When did your first AF post loss occur?

Got a high in the monitor this morning. Much later than normal, but I'll take it!

I am not sure that I can answer your question however I can tell you my experienece with a chemical was just like a regular period. I ovulated exactly 14 days after I had my 1st heavy bleed day. I dont know if this will be any help to you but keep your head up and baby dust!

i was alsowondering this as i had a very early mc on the 23rd of feb my af was due on the 16th feb so bled exactly a week after 9 was due af. SO! in theory working on my original 28 days cycles and oving at aorund day 15 I should be oving this Thurs my cm seems to be indicating this as I have changed from creamy to wet however my cervix seems medium height rather then high as it was when I was charting it around ov last time although it is feeling very wet and quite open!? I have been doing opks as well but having trouble with these as well never managed to get a + on them when we concived last month so thought i would try again this month started off using the tesco ones last week and the line was begining to get darker on them still quite feint though this was on Friday I then ran out and started using ic ones on Saturdau and no lines now!! CONFUSED!!!

Hey hun, I ovulated approx 7 days after my cp......... fell pregnant again and now this is another cp so i think it was a higher risk trying so quickly. You can definitely ovulate pretty musch immediately, but also know people who ovulated really late xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->