Not ovulating?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Iv jst had 2nd lot of cd21 and im not ovulating... what can be done.. is it all over?? :cry::cry:

hiya sorry didnt want to read and run!!

I dont ovulate every month either and have just seen the fs after a lot of tests and what not and they have prescribed me clomid for 6 months.

are you seeing a fs? x

Thanks for responding...
No they havent yet they have ref me to a gyno for inreglat bleeding... But thats stopped but will still go....
Iv been on at the doc's for months as I knew I wasnt ovulating so 2nd month now... and nope... can they do owt else? Iv been ttc since Nov wen I had mmc... is there a time limit?xx

i know you have to have been trying for at least a year . we had been when we went to see our GP and she ran some day21 bloods, obviously to check for ovulation , and it came back low so she refered us to a gyno and I had a scan , and then an internal scan followed by a Hycosy and then the possibility of a laproscopy. But the lap didnt happen and everything came back normal . hubby had 2 SA's done , first one came back low but nothing to worry about and the second we havent got the results back on yet.

they might want to check your tubes to make sure thier not blocked or anything next. our first appointment with the gyno was june/july last year and i went back end of may this year and got clomid
x

Thanks, Iv had a internal ultrasound everything was fine... and sme for normal bloods... He did say that luthel phase was ok as well... just not ovulating... must have to wait till Nov then:cry: Its soo annoying... Iv got some clomid frm a friend I tld my doc Il tk it but he sed to go bk monday... so We will see FX for you xx

well thats great that everything is coming back normal hun :flower: i know the waiting is the worst and i got so frustrated at times having to wait months for an appointment and then going in only to be told to go to a another procedure :cry:

I personally wouldnt recommend taking the clomid your friend had! I did consider buying it onlie but decided to wait untill it was all checked by a doctor first and he gave me the go ahead !!

Fingers crossed for whichever route you go down hun ! x

Laura,

Did he say anything about giving you something to help ovulation?

rdy

Hi hun... iv got to go 2mro.... bur wot can they give u to ovulate? x

hello ladies just popping over from 2nd Tri ;) I had PCOS and didnt ovulate and they prescribed me with Clomid and it worked! 2nd cyle days 2-5 75mg xx I would advsie waiting for your doctor to give it you but I know others do buy it off line just be careful xx

Hey babe, just wanted to send you some hugs :hugs: Hope the doctor gets you sorted, i would think he may start you on clomid next cycle hun.....got everything crossed that you get what help you need from them. My best friend was told she wasnt ovulating by the docs and she fell pregnant 3 months later, she got her surprise BFP the morning before she was suppose to be going to see fertility doctor so it can just happen when u not expecting it hun so dont give up hope....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: laura!
did you take the blood test exactly on cd21? if you did, this does not work for everyone becuase cd21 is assuming that you O on cd14. cd21 blood testing, yes is to find out if you're Oing but you don't necessarily have your blood taken on cd21 if you dont O on cd14. I hope that makes sense. are you using OPK, temping to check and see if you are Oing?

Im on cd56 and no AF yet. I have a script for cd3 & cd21 but I will be temping after AF to make sure I take my cd21 bloods at exactly 7dpo (which may mean that I don't go on cd21 and I may go earlier or later depending on when FF says I O).

hope you get answers soon....

Hi lisa,

I normal do opk and temp.. But this month I didnt as I thought less stress :dohh: I had ewcm early and after ovulaton time this month... So very true, I cud of ovulated earler or even later FX..
AF is due 9th as its normaly very reg Iv been 1day late before...
They didnt give me the resluts for CD21 bloods this month...
BIG FX for us both... xx Thanks xx :hugs:

Hi lisa,

I normal do opk and temp.. But this month I didnt as I thought less stress :dohh: I had ewcm early and after ovulaton time this month... So very true, I cud of ovulated earler or even later FX..
AF is due 9th as its normaly very reg Iv been 1day late before...
They didnt give me the resluts for CD21 bloods this month...
BIG FX for us both... xx Thanks xx :hugs:

:hi:
I know what you mean about being less stressed and not temping... sounds like you did O. what cycle day did you have the EWCM? wow the 9th is just around the corner... have you tested at all?

FXed for you :hugs: hope you get that :bfp: soon.

Hi hun,
Noped havent tested yet... dnt wanna see bfn wen my AF arrives iv gotta go doc's n tell em so they know if that was right for non ovulaion FX X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->