Not pregnancy related but kind of is, swimsuit advice!

L

LilMiss_91

Ok so really I need advice on this swimsuit I ordered. Basically does it look ok? I never usually wear any kind of swimsuit/bikini/whatever due to veeeeery low (non-existent) body confidence. But I want to be able to take my DS to the beach this year and not be stuck in shorts and a t shirt cooking myself and poor DC2 who will be in ma belly lol. So basically, does it look ok now? And do you think it will still lool ok in a month or so when I start showing more? Honest opinions please. If I'm gonna send it back I need to do it soon.

Attachments

• 20150620_133214-1.jpg
    20150620_133214-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20150620_133642-1.jpg
    20150620_133642-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20150620_132711.jpg
    20150620_132711.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 26
awh I think it's lovely, I love all those style swimsuits, be even cuter when ya have a baby bump :)

It's really nice! As long as it's stretchable enough should last you for 1st tri anyways. 2nd tri and on I always go with two pieces.

You look awesome! I love that style of swimsuit, and I think it will look adorable with a small and growing bump :D

I agree with PP, you may not find it as comfortable in the second tri, but first tri and probably early second should be okay!

Looks great on you! Don't send it back, rock that at the beach mama! Looks like it will have space for a little bump too :)

That looks really good on you!!!

It looks lovely, I love the little skirt bit that's on it, x

I think it's lovely, will also look great with a bigger bump lol wheres it from? Lol

Very cute, I was looking for one like this. I think it will look adorable with a little bump provided it will stretch and still be comfortable

Thankyou ladies for your lovely comments. But it looks like I'll be sending it back. Both my OH and sister said it makes my boobs look funny. Soo... that's my confidence crushed aha :,( gonna try a size up and if that's no better looks like it's good ole shorts and a t shirt for me again this summer :thumbup:

Btw Kariss it's from Joe Browns. Bit pricey but excellent service and lovely clothes.

Awww! I thought it looked super cute! I wish I looked that good in a swimsuit, but I'm a bit on the hefty side. Nothing would look that lovely on me. Note that I'm not talking down about myself, these are just truths here. :winkwink: I for one will be hitting the pool this summer. The idea of semi-weightlessness sounds lovely, especially with the bloating and stretching I've been feeling the last week. I don't give a rat's a** what anyone thinks of me in my swimsuit. I love getting in the water!!

bunyhuny the pool is so freaking awesome in third tri. lol. That was my main form of exercise for my boys at that point. I carried big and pointy :p So the weightlessness helped sooo much!

Ajarvis- That sounds so lovely. I have a feeling I'll be living at the gym this fall/winter, just lazily floating around the indoor pools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->