Not really relating to first tri anymore

Xpecta

Reaction score
Hey, so I've never had a more confusing pregnancy because my dates always matched up. This is the first time I have different dates. I'm hesitant to change my original dates because it was such an early ultrasound.... Either way, I'm not really feeling like part of first tri anymore, but not exactly feeling 2nd tri material yet, so I'm going to say hello and slowly wade it.

In some countries you are technically classified as 2nd trimester but definitely welcome over! :D

Welcome :)

I was the opposite of you, convinced I'd be put back a week as I've always had 5 week cycles but my 12 week scan matched up exactly to my LMP! I was really surprised! I must have ovulated on time for once (usually a blue moon occurance)!

Your 12 week scan is fairly accurate no? I thought that was the usual dating scan time frame? Maybe I will be put back at my next scan if they are a bit early to tell :-/ when is your next scan?

Hope the second tri treats you well!

Oh well that's exciting for you!! I had my ultrasound at 8 weeks. I also had one at 6 weeks which measured 6 weeks. Then at 8 weeks they put me back a week. Now I won't have one until 18-20 weeks :( So I'm just keeping both dates and hoping they'll confirm one for me at the 20 week ultrasound. Either way I won't make it to my due date.

The only thing I am still relating to in 1st tri is all the nausea. I've been sneaking a peak over here every once in a while too.

I know what you mean about the dates, I've been given two EEDs, May 27th and June 1st. Not too far apart but I feel stuck in limbo for some reason lol.

The only thing I am still relating to in 1st tri is all the nausea. I've been sneaking a peak over here every once in a while too.

Yep. Me too. But being so late in first tri, I'm not relating to the first appointments and worry with bleeding and stuff. I'm already feeling the baby kicking and flipping, so I feel reassured. But yeah, the nausea and sleepiness is still a bit of a problem.

I know what you mean about the dates, I've been given two EEDs, May 27th and June 1st. Not too far apart but I feel stuck in limbo for some reason lol.

Isn't it annoying? All my others have just been the same or like 2 days off. I don't like the whole week difference. It's confusing!

Hope you get a more definite date soon Xpecta! It must be difficult not knowing. But glad to hear baby appears all good in there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->