Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

i hope ur pregnant toria!! hehehe! then again i want everyone to be pregnant! inlcuding me HUMPH!

:rofl: Thanks Zara......... I think?!

I don't think I am. No, that's a lie. I do think I am, but I don't want to admit it incase I'm wrong!!

Frequent headaches.
Nausia.
Baaaaaaad crampy feeling.
Lots of CM.
So tired.
Can't stop peeing.
Had a little spotting, nothing special.
Thirsty.
Boobs hurt when BF? Don't know if that's a sign.
"Different" sex.
Gassy.. :blush:

All could be AF signs but far too early I think? :dohh:
If I'm not pregnant I'm MAD.
I don't have that "I'm pregnant!" feeling though...
Also got Linea Nigra by now with Caitlyn, but nothing..

I need to stop thinking about it! Must keep busy, must keep busy! I can't do this for another 2 weeks :rofl:

babes every pregnancy will be diff what u had with first may be totally diff with second, with both my kids i had seriously sore boobs but with my last pregnancy i never had any soreness at all in boobs.
u do sound very preg to me huns and defo good timing for bding and oving although i know u never ment to plan it this way.
and if u are huns congrats u wll defo cope hunny and renting is prob the best thing for now anyways, maybe coz i live in london this is but u dnt really want to be taking out a mortgage right now anyways with the ressesion my dad is now selling for this reason, his mortage rate has gone up so much he cant pay it even with wifes income too, we rent and not buying till prices drop considerably more than now lol, well i hope u get the answer u actually want hunny and good luck for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

We have decided to rent even if this isn't a BFP, then we can TTC sooner :blush:

You sound more definate that you want to me pregnant now, so I hope you are.

Fx for you x

I thought you wanted to save for a house??? Renting (here anyways) is just as expensive if not MORE then buying a house.... And havinga house is a much better and wiser investment for your money....

But good luck with whatever you decide.

Interest rates on mortgages are insane here atm due to the recession, so even though houses are cheaper you dont end up better off. OH and I thought about buying but changed our mind! The economy sucks atm.

I thought you wanted to save for a house??? Renting (here anyways) is just as expensive if not MORE then buying a house.... And havinga house is a much better and wiser investment for your money....

But good luck with whatever you decide.

Well I changed my mind :smug:

Interest rates might be low, but you need a HUGE deposit at the min for a mortgage, and prices are still falling (depending on what you read...) - it's just a nightmare.

If you can find the perfect house that you can afford, I'd say go for it, month by month it probably will cost you about the same/slightly less than rent, but if you don't have 10% deposit then you're gonna have trouble (I would think).

BUT the word is that interest rates are gonna go up again in a couple of years to a lot higher than they have been of late. I don't think there is every a perfect time to buy, you just have to do it when it's right for you (which might not be now if you've got a bubs on the way...)

x

p.s. I'm not a financial advisor (probably a good job given how confusing that last message was!!!)

:rofl: Oh well, aslong as I can afford to live in a house and give my kids everything they need, it's no one elses business if I'm 9 months pregnant right now or not :smug:

There are quite a lot of schemes around at the moment for first time buyers, more often they are ran by housing developers like Persimmon and Barratts which pay your deposit upto around 30% which is interest free for 5 or so years and you pay back when you sell your house, something you could look into. Not sure if any of these are in your area though :)

Yeah, but they're a rip off, after the first 5 years they go up 1% every year lol x

Most of the signs can be AF :) and like someone else said every pregnancy is different which makes it fun for the mom to figure out if she is PG or just going nuts .. just try to enjoy your life as it is now and think about Caitlyn in this situation ..she has your full attention atm but if your PG ..she will loose some of it once bub comes along ..

Its something lots of mothers have to deal with and most of them make it through ..but its hard . I for one would make sure My 1st baby knew they were special even if another baby comes along ..you mentioned before Caitlyn is jealous when you hold other babies ..someone once told me that its good to get them a lil dolly so they can pretend to help with the baby ..makes them feel needed ..

As for a house the economy sucks every where atm so theres no win win situation ..the only diff in your case is you will have rent, cars, bills, and other stuff to pay so may be a bit tight ..but as you said as long as the babies have everything they need its ok right ?

Most of the signs can be AF :) and like someone else said every pregnancy is different which makes it fun for the mom to figure out if she is PG or just going nuts .. just try to enjoy your life as it is now and think about Caitlyn in this situation ..she has your full attention atm but if your PG ..she will loose some of it once bub comes along ..

Its something lots of mothers have to deal with and most of them make it through ..but its hard . I for one would make sure My 1st baby knew they were special even if another baby comes along ..you mentioned before Caitlyn is jealous when you hold other babies ..someone once told me that its good to get them a lil dolly so they can pretend to help with the baby ..makes them feel needed ..

As for a house the economy sucks every where atm so theres no win win situation ..the only diff in your case is you will have rent, cars, bills, and other stuff to pay so may be a bit tight ..but as you said as long as the babies have everything they need its ok right ?

I know they're signs of AF, but AF isn't due yet. I'm probably not pregnant but meh, I can only wait and see.

Caitlyn is a very happy, (and slightly moody,) contented little girl. She's used to other babies now and is fine. I would never not think about Caitlyn in any situation and there's no need to imply I wouldn't. She will ALWAYS be my first baby and SO, SO special to me. She will know that each and every day of her life.

It will be "tight" but we'll be fine. Rich can do over-time if we need more cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->