Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

I thought you wanted to save for a house??? Renting (here anyways) is just as expensive if not MORE then buying a house.... And havinga house is a much better and wiser investment for your money....

But good luck with whatever you decide.

Errr not here its not, alot of people are now in negative equity and the banks arent lending money so this has possibly got to be the worst time in maybe 5 decades to buy a house.

Persoanlly Toria I think renting is the safer option for you now and hope you get that bfp :) You are a great mum to Caitlyn and would be as equally good to another little bubs:cloud9:

Personally I think a sibling enriches a childs life, not take anything away from it :)

good luck to Nic also :)

Oh hun never implied you would not care about Caitlyn the same anymore , we all know how much she means to you :) I was saying that because Ive seen it first hand with a friend of mine .. trust me we all love and care for our lo's like no one will ever understand ..

Oh sorry didnt know it was not due yet for some reason I thought you were late lol must be mind crazy mind as I can remember whens the last time AF came to visit me lol

I understand the over time part ..but keep in mind men an only do so much before having enough ..Ive seen too many couples break up because of tension and stress with babies .but as long as you have love, communication and understanding of one another all will be fine

finger crossed for you xx

I secretly hope you are pregnant Toria!! Good luck whatever happens, your a great person and a great mummy!

I thought you wanted to save for a house??? Renting (here anyways) is just as expensive if not MORE then buying a house.... And havinga house is a much better and wiser investment for your money....

Guess i should have bought a house before spending a long journey ttc then, gosh i must be so irresposible with my money then for renting for 5 years and to continue to do so.

Good luck with whatever result you get toria :hugs:

Ultimately it's her decision whatever she decides, and I don't know why people feel that they can question that? If she and Rich want to TTC sooner and continue to rent that's ultimately their decision and really no one else's business

We don't own a house and knew we couldn't afford one anytime soon but we were ready to have children....and I wouldn't change Hannah for the world. Right now we are looking for a place to move, but again won't be buying because we just don't have a down payment. Yes I could go back to work, stick Hannah in care, and we could save faster but neither of us like that option. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it just isn't the right decision for us. To each their own I say.

Ive just had a plan .... if your pregnant you could sell the baby on ebay ... hey presto house money :rofl: :rofl:

we have been saving for buying. God thanx we didnt buy anyway, all those people who bought, who are my age are in huge depth.

anyway, we are not gonna buy, we will rent while TTC. we already have saved that much that the interest we get almost covers the rent.

I am happy renting also, my friends who had babies and bought places are stuck in their small apartments, their babies having to sleep in the parents room. right now they are still stuck since they cant sell their apartments, coz no one is buying here.

anyway, if TTC is going well we will try to find a bigger place to rent.

hope for a BFP for you too :)

Sorry girls but I still need to post symptoms :rofl:

I've just found......... THE LINEA NIGRA LINE!

:shock: Got my linea nigra at 3 weeks with Caitlyn... :shock:

I'm not 110% sure it wasn't still there, but AH!!!!!

In a perfect world everyone would own a house, have major money in the bank, have their retirement all figured out, go on vacations every year, have a stable job, etc. all before they have kids.

But it's not a perfect world and not everyone has the dream life.

Sometimes other plans come first before and sometimes you can't plan perfectly for the time to have a child.

Good luck Toria in whatever direction your life leads you.

oh my gosh! are you going to do a test yet or wait a bit ??? x

go on toria how many dpo r u again!? TESSSSST it cant hurt :p

9-11dpo, can't remember when I came on but my friend was here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->