Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

Well that sounds reasonable - so we can all cross our fingers that AF is late and you get your :bfp:

Ren

:bfn: FMU.... Not testing again unless AF is late, which I don't expect it to be now :dohh:

Sorry you're feeling so confused. Just to potentially add to your confusion, I had :bfn: this time last week (not really tracking but probably about 10 dpo) and :bfp: this morning (Af being a few days late so thought I'd check again)

Fx for you

I don't even know when I ovulated, two online calculators gave me different dates. The first said the 5th (which means 12DPO) and the second said the 7th (which means 10DPO) but we only had sex on the 3rd... So I don't know. I'm probably not pregnant if I go by them dates!!

I think u shoudl test again is AF doesnt show up.

No sign of AF yet.. No cramps, nothing.. Due on tomorrow - Thursday. Not sure which. won't test untill I'm past when AF could be.. Doesn't feel like she's coming though :shock:

No sign of AF yet.. No cramps, nothing.. Due on tomorrow - Thursday. Not sure which. won't test untill I'm past when AF could be.. Doesn't feel like she's coming though :shock:

:shock:

Didn't you initially say you were not going to test and did lol...good luck!

:happydance:

No sign of the :witch: here yet either, and she's due on wednesday!

Might have to start a witch hunt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->