Not sure what to do!

Bigpapacass

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what to do, my Fiancé is 15 weeks pregnant, so we still have quite a while yet, but at the moment I'm working roughly 80 hours a week, over 2 different jobs. I dont earn a great amount, its only just enough to cover the household bills. But when my baby comes along I want to be able to spend a lot more time with my family, to make sure my fiancé gets enough rest to be able to look after the baby whilst I'm not around, but to also be able to raise my child with the love and care they deserve. Does anyone have any advice?

Ok so once baby is born you can claim for child benefit child tax credit and working tax credit.
Hope that help

We get all them already, due to my partner having another child. Unfortunately it isn't much and doesn't cover more than the outgoings

How about housing and council tax benefits?im not sure if you will be able claim income support due to amount of hours you working.

I would say do some research on better paying jobs and start applying now. Maybe get some advice on writing your resume and researching the job market. The sooner you start applying the sooner you'll hear back from potential employers.

Good luck!

You must have huge outgoings if working 80 hours a week you are struggling to pay thwm. Maybe look into reducing these and going for a more reasonable job

You must have huge outgoings if working 80 hours a week you are struggling to pay thwm. Maybe look into reducing these and going for a more reasonable job

That what i was thinking too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->