Not sure what to think of this

daniyaaq

Mom of 2 girls and 1 boy
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I been here, my last is 5 and just started school. Wasn’t trying yet just talking about possibly starting to try late in the year.

I been sick lately but I thought it was extra hormones because two weeks ago after an oopsie I took morning after pill.

but two days ago after craving the same thing over and over and then wanting a weird salad with bananas in it I decided to test. I had a very weak possibly my imagination positive. Left it for 2 more days and this morning I got this from a cheapie I had. Today would be 13/14 DPO.

my period is due today and I’m cramping so I’m not sure is it positive false positive. I’m finding it hard to believe it I don’t know.

EBB0238D-5F9C-42AE-9BD9-069E663FB1A9.jpeg

Congrats! Cramping at that time is normal :flow:

Looks like the morning after pill didn't work. Hope it's the answer you were looking for. GL

That's a :bfp:! Congrats!!

No denying that definitely bfp! X

You are all right. Took another test and line definitely getting darker.

First one is from Thursday
Second this morning (Saturday)
Third this evening (Saturday)

30B8D31E-EBD4-42B7-9A03-92E28B47AEB4.jpeg

Great lines! Congratulations. That morning after pill didn’t do it’s job haha xx

Great lines! Congratulations. That morning after pill didn’t do it’s job haha xx

It really didn’t work. I remember 2 days after I took the pill feeling ovulation pains but I remained confident in the pill.

this morning which if I go by the ovulation pains would be 14dpo

099F3347-BA90-47E5-91D9-56FFA60C2BCC.jpeg

It really didn’t work. I remember 2 days after I took the pill feeling ovulation pains but I remained confident in the pill.

this morning which if I go by the ovulation pains would be 14dpo

View attachment 1095293
Considering the price of those pills, you certainly would expect them to work right? :haha:
Congratulations again by the way! Your tests are looking amazing! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! By the way, did you tell your husband yet? What a shock it will be for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->