Not sure what to think..

ktod

Reaction score
I've been TTC since end of July. This month I completely counted myself out because I last DTD on CD13 but only got my positive smiley on my clearblue on CD18 and there was no action after CD13 so I was desperately counting down the days till AF so I could start a fresh cycle.

So AF then doesn't show up!!!! So I immediately think it must be stress related or some thing because there is no chance I'm pregnant. But because I have a million IC tests I took one yesterday when AF was a day late and there was a faint line! I took another today as AF is 2 days late and I had another faint line!

Now I'm really confused because if AF is two days late and I haven't DTD since 18 days ago surely I would have a dark line by now if I was pregnant. I don't see how it's possible to have a faint line given my timescales so I can't really see how it's a BFP.

So now I'm passed the TWW and I still don't know what's going on!!!!

In my opinion cheapie tests take ages to give a dark line, so to know what's happening for sure I would do a frer. It's not impossible for it to happen.Best of luck xxxx keep us updated xxxx

Sperm can live up to 5 days... So if you dtd cd13 and o'd cd18... I would imagine there IS an outside chance that you may have caught the egg.....

Day three of no AF and still got a faint line on the IC and it doesn't seem to be any darker than the last two tests. I think I'm just going to have to pay out for a digital test because these lines are driving me mad!

Just another update! I bought a clearblue digital this afternoon and got a BFP!!

The conception indicator is only showing 1-2 weeks though so I hope that's not a bad sign. It was afternoon urine and not FMU.

I really am struggling to believe I got a BFP in my circumstances. The funny thing is, if I had just DTD a couple of days later I wouldn't even be questioning my BFP. TTC is just crazy, anything is possible!

Anyway, now I'm just hoping for a sticky bean.

Congrats! I wouldn't worry about the conception indicator, as it's only really accurate with fmu. Xxx

I think the faint tests were a bad sign after all as I started heavy bleeding today. But at least I got a BFP so I have a bit of hope for next time now. Hopefully next time will be a sticky bean!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->