Not sure when ill get on again!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
So i thought ide do a bye bye thread an if u wanna wish me luck go ahead :lol: i am a tad nervous!
I still have my rash an i have no idea how im gonna cover it :x its not a nice site!
I shall be back with my pics as soon ashttps://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/picture.gif!
Have fun everyone!

X

P.S.Imi get well soon hope ur ok chick!
xxxxx

Awww Sophie I can't wait to see pics hun

You have a FAB day :hugs:

x

Sorry if ive missed something, but where you going chick ?

Im gettin married on saturday hun!

Hope you have a lovely day and its better then you can even imagine!!

hurry back im soooooo excited to see pics!!!!!!!

chat again when you are a Mrs :wink:

ooooo very nice! hope you have a lovely day chick x x x

Hi sophie not spoken to you before but good luck!!

Also I don't know if this will help or not but you should be able to get a product called Dermablend https://www.dermablend.co.uk/ from some chemists for your wrist. Sorry it's short notice only just catching up here. I had this when I got married as I have a skingraft scar on my knee and as we were having our pics on the beach I wanted to be able to cover it up. I actually got it on prescription from my docs.

Bye bye for a bit, i hope you have the bestest day ever :D

Speak to ya soon when your a Mrs and can't wait for the pics

DizzyJ said:
Hi sophie not spoken to you before but good luck!!

Also I don't know if this will help or not but you should be able to get a product called Dermablend https://www.dermablend.co.uk/ from some chemists for your wrist. Sorry it's short notice only just catching up here. I had this when I got married as I have a skingraft scar on my knee and as we were having our pics on the beach I wanted to be able to cover it up. I actually got it on prescription from my docs.

Thank u so much for that im goin to boots later an im sure they will have it in there? thank u

I cant believe im gonna be a MRS!
:lol: X

Sophie, have losts of fun and enjoy your day. Can`t wait for the pics!!!!

Sophie,

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. Enjoy it. Dont forget you are the princess on that day. :hugs:

Suz

Cant wait to see pictures!!!

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh how exciting!!! :dance:

Have a wondeful day babe, I hope it is perfect for you!!! Look after yourself and have a stiff brandy in the morning (for medicinal purposes of course :wink:, just to keep those nerves at bay!)

Looking forward to the pics, I really hope the weather is OK and that is really is your perfect day!

Goodbye Miss and we will welcome you back as Mrs! :hugs: x

Hope you manage to get back on and we've not missed you but have a fabulous day!!Hope its everything you dream of and more...

xxx

I have nothin to do :( im bored :lol: i thought ide be really busy today but im not!
I had ny nails done an she's butchered my fingers they were all bleeding an now there all sore look nice though!
:D

put your feet up and chill with some champagne!

Hope you have a magical day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->