Not sure when to test or if If I should test

Raggydoll

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my DH have been ttc since February. I came of Cerazette but have not had AF since so not too sure what my CD are.

I got some OPK tests and tested from the 3rd of April due to increased CM. I had a positive OPK's on 5th and 6th April, so plently of :sex: and a very :happydance: DH!

I have a bit of cramping in the last couple of days but not much else but since i'm not sure if or when AF is due how will I know when to test!!!

Sorry if this seems like a daft question, I'm aching for a :bfp:! My damn hormones got me.

DO you have any cheap tests? Id do one but then if its a BFN leave it again till like a week, and see if AF comes or not?

DO you have any cheap tests? Id do one but then if its a BFN leave it again till like a week, and see if AF comes or not?

Thanks, I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've still not had a proper cycle. I'll try a cheap test in a few days as I think I'm only 6dpo.

:flower:

If your only 6dpo id leave it till at least 10-12 dpo minimum before you test just so a maybe false bfn gets you down! xx

Hi I'm new here and I have been reading the posts for a while and decided to join in. We have a son who is 5 and have since lost 4. We are scared but are trying again and I am about 6dpo and nervous about when to test.
Best of luck to everyone.

:hug:

Good luck and :dust: for your bfp!!
Keep us all posted... I agree too still a little early for testing - the hard part right now is the waiting!

Hi I'm new here and I have been reading the posts for a while and decided to join in. We have a son who is 5 and have since lost 4. We are scared but are trying again and I am about 6dpo and nervous about when to test.
Best of luck to everyone.

Hi Lalabella,

Sorry to hear about what you've been through. Just wanted to wish you luck.

Good luck and :dust: for your bfp!!
Keep us all posted... I agree too still a little early for testing - the hard part right now is the waiting!

Thanks Daisy Bee.

I'm going to try and wait until the the end of next week as I'm not sure when AF is due!

Good luck with your pregnancy. :hug:

Hi Raggydoll,

wish you the best of lucks! Let know how it all went.
I'm just on my second dpo, and so much desperate to be able to test.

:dust:

Hi Raggydoll,

wish you the best of lucks! Let know how it all went.
I'm just on my second dpo, and so much desperate to be able to test.

:dust:

Good Luck Xinola

I really don't want to test until I'm at least 14dpo so I can be sure, It's going to be hard, I've turned into a symptom spotter today.

:dust: for you.

Thank you Raggydoll for the baby dust!

I think you are being sensible in having a set date to test that would give you a more accurate response. I'm too impatient ... also started with the sympton spotting on my first dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->