Not sure where to put this?

CountryChick5

Reaction score
I'm really not sure what to make of this and don't know how to explain it or where to put this post.

I recently had a miscarriage at 19 weeks on the 9th of October, I bled for two weeks then and have not bled since then except for a tiny bit of spotting a couple of days ago.

Now on to my question, I have recently noticed that I am starting to have a few of the symptoms that I had in the early weeks of pregnancy last time e.g feeling sick, sore legs, boobs and I am thinking what the hell is going, there is no way can I be pregnant again well I wouldn't be showing signs yet?

Sorry if I'm not making sense just wondering if there is a chance that I'm pregnant or if it's in my head?

Hmmm there is a chance the spotting might have been implantation bleeding...
Have you tested yet? Good luc!

I thought it may have been but wasn't sure, No I have not tested yet thought I would wait a few days.

There is always a chance but no one can really tell until u test!

I'm really not sure what to make of this and don't know how to explain it or where to put this post.

I recently had a miscarriage at 19 weeks on the 9th of October, I bled for two weeks then and have not bled since then except for a tiny bit of spotting a couple of days ago.

Now on to my question, I have recently noticed that I am starting to have a few of the symptoms that I had in the early weeks of pregnancy last time e.g feeling sick, sore legs, boobs and I am thinking what the hell is going, there is no way can I be pregnant again well I wouldn't be showing signs yet?

Sorry if I'm not making sense just wondering if there is a chance that I'm pregnant or if it's in my head?

So sorry to hear of your loss :flower:

I'm guessing your hormones will not have settled back to normal yet, so it could just be crazy hormones, but there is always a possibility. Have you asked your DR to take HCG level blood tests to check if all is back to normal yet?

Sorry I'm not much help, but didn't want to read and run x

I am very sorry for your loss :hugs: I think you are ment to be very fertile after a miscarriage so it's possible xxxx

It's definitely possible but the cycle after my mc I felt very pregnant , even though my hpts were all negative. The body and mind are cruel sometimes. But on ttc after loss there are lots of women who conceive straight away. Good luck xx

Sorry to her about your loss! I had a miscarriage on Nov 24, 2008 after ttc for 6 months)....Dtd twice the week after- just for intimacy, not necessarily ttc. I got my very dark BFP on Dec 18th! I got pregnant the week after my miscarriage for DS1.
Praying for your rainbow baby!

Still waiting for my period but feeling sick every day, sore boobs, moodiness, hungry all the time but food tastes weird. Trying to wait a week or so but just want to know if by some chance I have fallen pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->