Not sure

trying1230

Reaction score
Right not sure where to start, I don't think I am pregnant because I only had my implanon out on the 6th jan so thinking I will be pregnant in the first month is pretty niave of me although I am still trying to be positive as well.
Anyway for the last couple of days I have felt quite sick and keep getting cramping pains and about a week after having the implanon I had some blood on a tissue when I wiped but that was just for half a day. Me and my OH bd every other day.

I had implanon in for 1 year and eithin that year had no AF so forgot what its like to have AF.
My question is how long do I leave it before I test as I am not sure when AF is.

Any help is much appreciated

The problems you are having at the moment are likely to be your body adjusting to the change of hormones after having your implanon out.

The good news is that your body usually gets back to normal pretty quickly after implanon - up to 3 months but sometimes as quickly as just 1.

I would advise waiting until your first proper period and then you can predict ovulation after that, but if you want to start checking right away you get cheapie ovulation predictor kits off ebay and use one a day until you get a positive - your first period will be about 14 days after that.

hun its defo possible that you got pregnant straight away but only time will tell! good luck! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->