Not sure

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by trying1230, Jan 24, 2011.

1. trying1230

trying1230 Well-Known Member

Right not sure where to start, I don't think I am pregnant because I only had my implanon out on the 6th jan so thinking I will be pregnant in the first month is pretty niave of me although I am still trying to be positive as well.
    Anyway for the last couple of days I have felt quite sick and keep getting cramping pains and about a week after having the implanon I had some blood on a tissue when I wiped but that was just for half a day. Me and my OH bd every other day.

I had implanon in for 1 year and eithin that year had no AF so forgot what its like to have AF.
    My question is how long do I leave it before I test as I am not sure when AF is.

Any help is much appreciated

2. kates84

kates84 Mum to one

The problems you are having at the moment are likely to be your body adjusting to the change of hormones after having your implanon out.

The good news is that your body usually gets back to normal pretty quickly after implanon - up to 3 months but sometimes as quickly as just 1.

I would advise waiting until your first proper period and then you can predict ovulation after that, but if you want to start checking right away you get cheapie ovulation predictor kits off ebay and use one a day until you get a positive - your first period will be about 14 days after that.

3. 3boys

3boys Well-Known Member

hun its defo possible that you got pregnant straight away but only time will tell! good luck! x x