Not Told Many And It's Already Started...

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
"I bet it's a girl!"

No, guys. Stop. It is another boy, I am sure it is and I will be okay with that if you would all just stop. I don't mind the idea of having another son, but as soon as someone says it is a girl (solely based on the fact that I have a boy, and one of each is ideal) They raise my hopes just a bit. And I hate it. This one may be our last, if we don't get stable enough financially to add another in the next four years and the idea of NEVER having a daughter terrifies me. I want at least one of each... but I don't think that is going to happen for me. But just as I come to terms with it in my mind, another person exclaims "It is definitely a girl!" You know what? It may be. But i seriously doubt it. The donor has only ever produced boys. Not that anyone else but he and my DH and I know that, but no. It is a boy. I am okay with that. But everyone needs to shut up and keep their "predictions" to themselves.

I know how you feel, not one person guessed boy with this one and I'm having my 3rd boy. Last baby, no daughters for me.
While I'm happy with another boy it just means ill never have a daughter and I always wanted sons and daughters. Hubby flat stick refuses a 4th and days he didnt even want this one!
We did a gender reveal at Christmas so we knew the gender for a week before and it was so hard when I put the 4D scans up and people guessing girl from the face etc even though we knew bub is a boy.
You'll be fine if you have another boy :hugs: once they arrive all those thoughs leave. It's just super hard for me knowing that ill definitely never have a daughter, feels so 'final'

People can't win with me at the moment

The people that say 'It's a girl!' or 'I hope it's a girl,' I bet you want a girl'

Yes I would love a girl but you putting pressure on me to have of each isn't helping

THEN the people including MIL that have gone 'I just know its a boy' annoy me too lol

I'm pretty sure it is a boy I just wish others weren't so obssessed with the gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->